8. The Bonds We Share✨

Author's Note – Hello Butterflies🦋,

I'm excited to share the latest chapter with you! I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback💞.

Also, please let me know how you feel about the characters and the progress of the story, and who your favorite character is so far. 🥰

Enjoy the read, and thank you for your support! ✨💖

~~~~~°°°°°°°°°~~~~~

Nayantara's POV

My life has been following the same routine for the past few months—just home and office, nothing exciting other than a few outings with friends and family. I am not particularly a social person, and since I only have a few selected friends, my life isn't that captivating.

I planned to meet Priyanshi and Anjali, two of my very good, actually my best friends. Since I have a small circle, most of my friends are my best friends. So yes, here I am, waiting in the café for my friends, but guess what? Like always, they are late.

I was sitting and sipping my coffee when I heard someone arguing outside. I looked through the glass and, as expected, our one and only Jhansi ki Rani, Priyanshi, was having a heated discussion with someone.

"Aree, you don't have manners! This is not how you talk to someone older than you. You may be rich, but that doesn't give you any right to speak like that to anyone!" she shouted.

"Come on, are you related to her? Why are you interfering? Just keep out of it," the man replied.

"Oye Mister, just shut up and leave! You can't talk to anyone like this," someone from the crowd chimed in.

Seeing that people were gathering, the man left abruptly, and my dear friend was asking the lady if she was okay. Soon the crowd cleared, and Anjali had also arrived amidst the chaos.

"That man was such a snob," Priyanshi stated.

"Aree, bas bhi karo, ho gyi baat. Everyone is not the same in this world; we have such people too," Anjali replied (Aree, stop now, it's over).

"Yes, true. Let's not spoil our moods because of some foolish man," I said. "It's been so many months since we had an outing," I continued.

"Ahh, yes, the last one was at Priya's farmhouse. This adulting is damn difficult," Anjali replied.

"Yep, adulting is challenging. How I wish we were kids and still at camp," I sighed.

"Ohh, speaking of camp, my brother and his friends went to Goa last year," Anjali said (Ohh, from camp I remembered, my brother and his friends had been to Goa last year). "It was a pretty great trip. We could plan something like that."

"Honestly, I don't think my family will allow me to go to Goa," Priyanshi replied.

"Aree, don't worry. Maybe not Goa, but let's go to Lakshadweep! My family has some connections and property investments there. I'll talk to Baba Sa or Bhai Sa and fix our plan. Plus, if my family is involved, your parents won't mind, right?" I said.

"Ji, Rajkumari Saheba, as you say," both my friends chuckled, bowing as they said this.

"Aree, yaar," I whined.

"Okay, okay, sorry! But yes, that's a good plan," Anjali said.

We sat there for a while, after which we all left for home. It's always refreshing to chat with friends, and despite being apart for years due to my family outings and other issues, the three of us are just puzzle pieces. We still share the same bond we had years ago.