21. Rekindled Hearts; From Anger to Affection ✨

Author's Note – Hello Butterflies🦋,

I'm excited to share the latest chapter with you! I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback💞.

Enjoy the read, and thank you for your support! ✨💖

~~~~~°°°°°°°°°~~~~~

Nayantara's POV

I was really angry at everyone; I was shocked at how they were siding with him in this prank. He followed me when I left, but I didn't open the door; he left soon after. I went to my room, and a little later, my friends came and knocked.

"Guys, I want to be alone. Please leave," I said firmly.

They tried to talk, but I couldn't respond. I was shattered by the events and very confused by everyone's behavior.

Soon, I went to roaming around the resort and found a nice place to calm myself. I wasn't hungry, so I skipped breakfast. As I sat on the Patio, blabbering to myself, I suddenly felt someone near me, Oh Lord, What is Veer doing here? Is he following me?

I confronted him, and he said everything he wanted to say, Actually he blasted on me. But gosh, how could I have gotten everything so wrong? Saloni is not his girlfriend? What was I thinking?

I felt incredibly guilty. I apologized to him, but he left. I was left crying, and who could be blamed but me? It was my foolishness. How could I not trust him? He could never do this. On top of that, I didn't even trust my friends. Oh God, what have I done?

Before it got too late, I went to the cottage to apologize. "Guys, I'm sorry!" I ran toward my friends, still crying.

"What? Kya hua?" Anjali asked, worried. (What happened?)

"I misunderstood everything; I misunderstood all of you. I'm really sorry," I said, hiccupping.

"Shh, shaant. What happened? Tell us everything," Priyanshi said. (Calm down.)

I said everything. "Stupid girl, how could you think like this, Nayan?" Anjali said, a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"You hurt us, Nayan. How could you think that we would support him if we knew he was doing wrong?" Priyanshi added, her tone tinged with anger.

"I'm really sorry, guys. You can punish me, but please don't be upset. I truly regret it," I said, pleading.

"Shut up, come here," Anjali said, pulling me into a tight hug. Priyanshi joined in as well.

"We love you, Nayan, and Rajveer loves you a lot too," Anjali said gently.

"I know, and I broke his heart," I said sadly, chuckling at my fate.

Later, I also met Gautam and Rishabh to apologize. I had been wrong to judge them. "Oh Nayantara, it's no one's fault; the circumstances just weren't right," Gautam said.

"Yes, and we're not upset, so just chill; everything is good," Rishabh said with a smile.

"Thank you, guys, but I guess I'm unlucky to have lost a gem in this misunderstanding," I said sadly.

"Hey, Raj loves you too much to let you go. He may be upset now, but he truly loves you. Make it right before it slips away," Gautam advised.

Will he really forgive me? I wondered. I truly wish I could erase this misunderstanding; I was so wrong. I shouldn't have judged him so quickly.

Determined to make things right, I called everyone for a plan. "I don't think he'll come if I call him, but I want you all to bring him to the same place where he proposed to me," I said to Gautam and Rishabh.