2. Starlit Friendships and Unspoken Goodbyes ✨🥰

Author Note – Heya Butterflies🦋, hope you all liked the previous chapter. Please share views for the same.

Also, first few chapters are flashback, so it will be author POV, later I will provide with individual POV.

Thanks and Enjoy the new Update✨🥰😘.

~~~~~°°°°°°°°°~~~~~

Author POV

The next day, the group of six had bonded well with each other and were sharing their stories over breakfast. The teachers had given the groups tasks to be completed by the evening.

Everyone was engaged in their tasks; Nayantara and Anjali were making papier-mâché for their summer project when Rajveer approached them. "Anjali, Gautam is looking for you. He wants to give you something," he said.

As soon as Anjali left, Rajveer sat beside Nayantara and started helping her. Nayantara looked at him and smiled.

He smiled back and asked, "Kya bana rahi ho?" (What are you making?) To which she calmly replied, "Woh, I am trying to make an airplane, but it is not coming out properly. Agar hamare bhai hote yaha, toh woh humein jaldi banakar dete, but I don't know how to do it," she pouted at the end. (Had my brother been here, he would have made one for me.)

Rajveer laughed at her innocent pout, which earned him a 'you-so-weird' look from Nayantara. "Aree, aap hum par has rahe hain, very bad," she replied, irritated. (Aree, you are laughing at me, very bad.)

Rajveer took the paper from her hands and started making an airplane. Within minutes, he completed it while Nayantara watched him curiously. "Yeh lijiye, chhoti fairy, aapka airplane," Rajveer said, handing her the airplane. (Here, take this, little fairy, your airplane.) "Wow! This is so pretty. Thank you, cute Veer," she said with the biggest smile, while he chuckled at her changing expressions.

Later in the evening, they gathered on the ground for stargazing. They were lying on mats, looking at the stars. "Wow," Anjali gasped. "So beautiful," Priyanshi replied. "Yeh kitne saare hain!" Gautam exclaimed. (They are so many.)

Meanwhile, Rishabh was busy munching on his chips. Nayantara was speechless, looking at the stars, her eyes sparkling like one. Rajveer suddenly got up, went toward Nayantara, and said, "Tara." Nayantara looked at him and replied, "Nahi Veer, tara nahi, taare hain." (No Veer, it's not one star but many stars.) "Nahi, tum. Tum meri Tara ho. Aaj se main tumhein Tara bulaunga," Rajveer replied happily. (No, you. You are my Tara. From today, I will call you Tara.)

"Tara?" Nayantara thought about the new nickname and replied cheerfully, "Hamein yeh naam pasand hai." (I like this name.) She then lay back down to watch the stars.

Priyanshi nudged Anjali and said, "Dekho, Rajveer aur Nayantara kitni achi dosti kar rahe hain." (Look, Rajveer and Nayantara are becoming such good friends.) Anjali nodded and added, "Haan, aur Tara naam bhi kitna pyaara hai." (Yes, and the name Tara is so sweet.)

Gautam, overhearing the conversation, said, "Haan, aur mujhe lagta hai yeh dosti hamesha chalegi." (Yes, and I think this friendship will last forever.) "Mujhe bhi aisa lagta hai," Rishabh chimed in, still munching on his chips. (I think so too.)

Priyanshi leaned over and asked Rajveer, "Tumhe kuch aur banane ka mann hai? Shayad ek rocket?" (Do you want to make something else? Maybe a rocket?) Rajveer grinned and replied, "Haan, ek rocket bana sakta hoon. Par pehle is airplane ko toh dekho!" (Yes, I can make a rocket. But first, look at this airplane!)

Nayantara laughed and said, "Agar aap rocket banane lage, toh humare project mein bhi ek rocket zaroor hona chahiye!" (If you make a rocket, there should definitely be one in our project!)

In the following days, they had tasks and fun, and they bonded really well. Rajveer found new confidence, all thanks to his little Tara. He was really happy to have her as his friend. On their last day at camp, however, Tara was nowhere to be found. "Has anyone seen Tara today?" he asked his friends.

Gautam shook his head and said, "Nahi, main bhi usey dhoondh raha hoon. Par kahin nazar nahi aa rahi." (No, I've been looking for her too. But she's nowhere to be seen.)

Anjali added, "Main bhi uske paas gayi thi. Teacher ne bataya ki uske ghar kuch emergency hai." (I also went to her place. The teacher said she left for home as there was an emergency.)

Rajveer felt a pang of disappointment. "I was hoping to say goodbye properly," he said. Priyanshi put a comforting hand on his shoulder and said, "Don't worry, Rajveer. She'll be back next time."

Anjali added, "Yes, and maybe we'll get to hear all about her new adventures."

"That would be nice," Rajveer replied, trying to smile. "I'll miss her."

"That's true," Gautam said. "She brought a lot of joy to the camp."

As they prepared to leave, Rajveer and his friends chatted about their memories and the fun they'd had. "Maybe next time we'll make even more amazing things," Priyanshi suggested.

"Definitely," Rajveer agreed. "And maybe Tara will yet again surprise us with her antiques."

That was the last time he saw her. He waited at the next camp for her, but Anjali and Priyanshi said she had gone to Italy to visit her cousin for vacation. This continued for a few years; she never returned to the camp, as if she had vanished into thin air.

~~~~~°°°°°°°°°~~~~~

Well, that's the end of the chapter. Hope you all liked it🤞🦋.

Share your views and Please Please Pretty Please Vote🙈✨ and make sure to leave a comment😘🥰.

Thanks✨💞.