25. Facing the Truth: Love and Family Dynamics ✨

Author's Note – Hello Butterflies🦋,

I'm excited to share the latest chapter with you! I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback💞.

Enjoy the read, and thank you for your support! ✨💖

~~~~~°°°°°°°°°~~~~~

Nayantara's POV

I was genuinely anxious about discussing my relationship with Veer with my family. Even though I had my brothers and sister-in-law by my side, a sense of unease lingered within me.

As I pondered about how to approach my family, my phone rang—it was Veer.

"Hello, Badi jaldi yaad aa gayi aapko hamari," I said. (Remembered me so soon?)

"Ji, aapki yaad toh tab se aa rahi hai hamein, jab se aap Ghar gayi hain," he replied dreamily. (I've been missing you since the moment you left for home.)

"Bas bas, aur drame na kijiye aap," I chuckled. (Stop now, no more drama.)

"Ab aapko hamara pyaar drama lagta hai toh kya kare, Jaaneman?" he said with a feigned hurt expression. (If you think my love is just drama, then what should I do, dear?)

I couldn't help but giggle at his antics; he really is adorable and attractive and super-hot—argh, my mind, just ignore it.

"Did you tell the family?" I asked, curious.

"Not yet; I'll mention it at breakfast. What about you?" he inquired.

"Um, I was also thinking about that. I'm a bit nervous; what if they get angry?" I admitted, voicing my fears.

"I trust you; I know you can do this. And above all, I trust our destiny. We've reunited after so long, surely destiny has a plan. But what I can assure you is that I will always be by your side, whenever you need me." His words brought a wave of relief, and I couldn't fathom how he always managed to calm me.

"All the best, let's do it," I said, wishing him luck before hanging up after our goodbyes.

I headed downstairs, greeted by my ever-sweet Maa Sa. "Good morning, Bacche. aagaye wapis? Kaisi rahi aapki trip?" she asked with her usual radiant smile. (Good morning, dear! You're back? How was your trip?)

"Yes, Maa Sa, it was really enjoyable. We had so much fun, but I missed all of you equally," I replied, embracing her.

"Maa Sa, Jooth bol rahi hain Di, unhe kissi se fursat mile toh miss karengi na," Arjun interjected. (Maa Sa, she's lying; how can she miss us when someone else has her full attention?)

"Arjun ke bacche, kya kuch bhi bolte ho," I said, warning him with my eyes. (Oh, you son of Arjun, what nonsense are you talking?)

(A/N: Didn't actually know the proper translation of this sentence, LOL.)

"Oh, umm... Di... hamare bacche abhi hue nahi," he said sheepishly, realizing his mistake. (Oh, umm... Sis... I don't have kids yet.)

"Enough, you two! Go sit outside for breakfast; everyone will be coming down soon," Maa Sa instructed. Luckily, she hadn't caught on to what Arjun was hinting at, as he often rambled nonsense that nobody took seriously. *Evil Smirk*

"Good morning, Baba Sa," I greeted him and went in for a hug.

"Good norning, Bacche! How was your trip?" he asked.

"It was great! Thank you, Baba Sa, for making it happen. You're the best!" I said as we settled at the breakfast table.

Soon, Dada Sa and Dadi Sa joined us, and I wished them too. Karan Bhai Sa and Bhabhi Sa arrived late, and we all began having breakfast amidst the usual random chatter.