19. Misunderstood Moments and Proposal of Confusion ✨

Author's Note - Hello Butterflies🦋,

I'm excited to share the latest chapter with you! I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback💞.

Enjoy the read, and thank you for your support! ✨💖

~~~~~°°°°°°°°°~~~~~

Nayantara's POV

Why did I feel sad when he talked about Saloni? I didn't want him to continue; thankfully, Anjali called me at just the right moment. He seemed so happy discussing Saloni. I should be happy for him, but why am I feeling this way?

Ignoring my inner thoughts, we sat and watched the sunset, enjoying a few snacks at the beach shack before returning to our cottage. We went to change for dinner, and as I entered my room, I received a message from an unknown number.

 We went to change for dinner, and as I entered my room, I received a message from an unknown number

Who is this person? How do they know I'm here? I thought. Ah, maybe it's just a prank. I'll pretend nothing happened.

Soon, we gathered for dinner. "Wow, teen khoobsurat ladkiyaan," Rishabh exclaimed as we entered. (Wow, three beautiful girls.)

"Ladkiyaan nahi, Auratein bol," Gautam teased. (Not girls, say ladies.)

"Shut up," Anjali retorted.

"Chill, Baby Sis," Gautam continued to tease.

"Come on, you two, cut the crap," Priyanshi interjected.

They're acting normally; maybe this isn't a prank. But where is Veer? Just then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Veer smiling at me. "Hi," he chirped. Why is he so happy? Maybe he spoke to his girlfriend or something. I was overwhelmed with all mixed emotions.

We sat down for dinner. "Guys, let's go snorkeling tomorrow," I suggested.

"That's a wonderful idea," Rishabh replied.

"Haan, it will be fun," Veer added as everyone nodded in agreement.

As we finished dinner, I realized these guys weren't pranking me, and the person who messaged me was someone else. But who?

Anjali, sitting beside me, asked, "Did Rajveer message you? He asked for your number."

Ah, so it is Veer. "Yes, but he stayed anonymous and asked me to meet him at the beach later," I said, and Anjali smiled.

"Hope you'll clear everything up," she said.

Later, as we walked to the cottage, I said, "Chalo guys, I'm extremely tired. I'll go and rest."

"Umm, you're sleeping so early?" Veer asked.

"Yeah, there's nothing more to do, so I'll sleep now," I replied with a smile. His face fell. This was what I wanted; I needed to confirm it was him, and his expression definitely suggested it was.