#4 where he likes to kiss you

Bellamy:

Your neck. You are shorter then Bellamy so its sometimes harder for him to kiss you. But let's face it, he does tower over everyone in the camp. But in the morning when he wakes up before you (which isn't often) he'll pepper your neck in light kisses. Or durning the day he'll walk up behind you and move your hair to one shoulder and kiss your neck softly.

Finn:

Finn likes to kiss your forehead. He'll wrap his arms around you and let you lean into his chest and then he'll place his lips on your forehead. When you wake up in the morning though he'll kiss your lips to make sure your awake. But once your dressed and ready for the day he'll walk up to you and place his lips on your forehead.

Monty:

Your nose. You and Monty are both shy people and tend to stay off to the side away from the crowds. But when he kisses you it tends to be your nose. He thinks its so cute and button like that he can't resist. He'll put his hands on your waist, kiss your nose then hold you.

Jasper:

Your lips. Jasper will never admit that he is into the sappy cheesy stuff but when he sees you he just can't resist. He'd kiss your lips all day if you let him, which everyone knows you won't. He just loves the feeling of your soft lips against his. Every morning he'll kiss you trying to see how far he can get. Which isn't very far.

Murphy:

Your stomach. He won't do it in public of course but when you're in your tent. You on your shared bed and him doing something else you bagging to lay down with you, he'll sigh and drop whatever it is he's doing. He'll walk up to you and sit on the edge of the bed, you'll grab his hand trying to pull him down. But he'll shake his head and move his hand under your shirt drawing small patterns making you laugh. Then he'll bend down and place his lips on your stomach, his long hair tickling you. He loved hearing you laugh, as much as he loves to kiss the soft surface of your skin.