18- He tells you he loves you

Bellamy;

You stood on the other side of camp talking to Octavia, that made Bellamy smile. You two got along so well, you were one of Octavia's real friends and he couldn't be more thankful for that. Seeing the large smiled on your faces made his heart skip a beat.

The sun started to set which was everyone's cue to stop working, Bellamy walked over to you and wrapped his arm around you shoulder.

"Hi Bell," you said with a happy smile on your face, he kissed you cheek and smiled, "Hello beautiful." He said. You two stood side my side watching the sky paint itself with pink, purple, orange and red.

"Look how beautiful it all is." You whispered, Bellamy looked down at you and smiled. "Yeah, so beautiful." He replied almost dazed. You looked at him a blush highlighting your cheeks.

Bellamy took a deep breath, this is exactly how he pictured this moment. The moment he was gonna confess his love for you. With the sun setting and you standing in front of him innocently. To him nothing could be more perfect.

"(Y/N) I have to tell you something..." Bellamy said getting you attention.

"Yeah?" You asked curiously. He fiddled with his fingers a bit, a nervous habit you noticed he had. You put you hands on his to stop him.
"(Y/N) I love you... Like, a lot." He told you, a small smile made its way onto your face.

"I love you too Bell."

Finn;

You laid in your tent drifting in and out of sleep, you were waiting for your boyfriend to get back from talking with Monty.

You felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and you turned your head to see Finn with a small smile on his face. "Hey." He whispered.

"Hey." You replied sleepily, he smiled and kissed your cheek. "Go to sleep lazy head." He replied. You nodded and kissed him quickly before rolling over. Before you could even fall asleep you heard Finn say;

"Sleep well beautiful, I love you."

Monty;

You sat on the branch of a tree, your boyfriend looked up spotting you a laugh escaping his lips.

"You're crazy." He told you.

"Maybe," you replied with a smile, "but I've been told all the best people are." He just shook his head a smile on his face.

He climbed up the tree sitting on the branch beside you kissing your cheek. "Am I still crazy?" You asked him, he nodded.

"But its why I love you." He replied. You looked up to him making his cheeks going bright red.
You pecked his lips a smile on your face.

"I love you too Mont."

Jasper;

Laying on your cot beside your boyfriend Jasper you two cuddled closer as a rough cool breeze blew past the tent. You brought the bright orange blanket up to your chins cuddling closer into Jaspers chest.

"I think you get any closer you're gonna push me off the bed." Jasper joked. You looked up to him with a small smile on your face.

"Love yoou." You said jokingly. Jasper looked down at you a smile on his handsome face.

He lent down and pressed his lips to yours, "I do, I love you." He said with so much passion you looked up at him shocked.

"You do?" You asked him, he nodded. "I really do love you." You whispered kissing him again.

Murphy;

Murphy watched as you swayed to the music the other kids were putting on. You were standing with your friends when the music got so into your system.

"What are you doing?" Your friend (Y/F/N) yelled over the music, you smiled and ran your fingers through your hair.

"Dancing!" You replied. Your friends all smiled and decided to join you, so the four of you stood in the center of the group dancing, dancing in a way people haven't for 100 years.

Murphy walked up to you catching your friends attention, you looked over your shoulder as they all started to giggle.

Murphy walked up to you and put his hands on your waist kissing you quickly. You wrapped you arms around his shoulder and brought him into a hug.

"I love you babe." He whispered I'm your ear, you smiled and turned your head to kiss his jaw.

"I love you too Murph." You whispered.