Chapter 3

Lunch Time

Kim Mingyu's POV:

It's the second day of school and i still had no guy friends. The guys in my class hated me because i got all the girls attention. I mean, i don't really care if they hate me either. The lunch bell rang and it's lunch time. I stood up, grab my bag and head out the door. I have the habit of shoving my hands in my pockets and that made people label me as 'cold' in my previous school. I don't mind them calling me that tho. I was cold towards everyone in my old school. Something happen i guess, but i can't remember. If it had something to do with me being cold then i don't really bother to remember the past anyways. So here i am walking down the hallway towards the field. I decided not to go for lunch because the school food sucks today. I walk out the door and made my way to the field. They always had a game or something during lunch. I use to play soccer but that was way way long ago. I'm not even sure if i still got the skills. Also I found out that this school's soccer team is good, so i wanted to check them out-

"Hey! Watch out!!" i turn to my left and a ball was heading towards me. I guess i still had my skills because i naturally caught the ball with my hands "Nice!!" a guy with blonde hair said as he run towards me to get the ball. Followed by his friends. "You're the new student right? Heol..you got skills" said a guy wearing a bucket hat, his name is Wonwoo? I saw his name tag. "Wait, Mingyu? As in like Kim Mingyu? From that one highschool..You were their best player right??" said another guy. I never really like the idea of people knowing my old school but i guess it's okay if they remembered me as a best soccer player lol. I rub the back of my neck feeling awkward as hell. "uh.. i guess you could say that" i said shrugging. "You must feel weirded out haha" said the blonde haired guy "Let me introduce ourselves. I'm Hoshi, not my real name but i prefer to be called this. This guy with the bucket hat is Wonwoo. This guy Lee Chan is the youngest among us but he prefers to be called Dino. Lastly, this guy with the mixed coloured hair is Minghao" All of them smiled at me like flower boys. Explains why their audience are full of girls. "You seem like you've got nothing to do. Join us then" said Dino. Nice, i may sound idiotic but guys i finally have friends lmao. "Sure" We were about to get back to the game when someone surprisingly appeared.

"HOSHIIIII" i turn to my right and saw Nara. She looks shock to see me. "Oh- Hi Mingyu" i gave a slight wave "uh, hi" "You know each other?" Hoshi ask me. "We're in the same class pabo" Nara replied smacking his head. "Aishh yah!-" he touch his head while pouting dramatically. Nara and her friend, Yewon rolled their eyes while the rest laugh. This guys are really amusing. I've never seen Nara like this either. She's usually cold in class. Like me. "Here's your stupid drinks..You owe us lunch after school. Do you have any idea how painful it is to climb over the wall to go to your favourite convenience store?? Look! I even rip a small part of my skirt!" She said handing over a bag of drinks to Wonwoo while pointing to her skirt. "Sorry nuna" Dino replied "Oh, the stupid things i do for you boys" she threw her hands in the air like she surrenders. "Leggo" Yewon said pulling her away. Trust me, this whole scene was really entertaining haha. "I'm pretty sure you haven't seen that side of her. I can tell by your looks" Minghao laughs at me. "Yeah- that was the first time i've seen her like that lol" i said still amazed. "Anyways, let's play one game before lunch ends" Hoshi says throwing the ball at me.

***

Shin Nara's POV:

Stupid. They'll do anything to annoy me yet they're still my bestfriends. We didn't get to have lunch too! Look at my skirt shish now i have to sew it back once i reach home. Thank god Yewon and i weren't caught. That would probably annoy me even more. Yewon and i fixed our hair in the girls room and head back to class.

We entered the class and sat at our seats. Again, those girls will never give up. "Shish that bit*h..First our oppas (Hoshi all), now Mingyu..She must really be desperate" ahahah me? desperate? Oh Hana please, the only desperate human being is you. "Aren't you tired?" Mingyu interupts as he enters the class looking at Hana. Again she stood there with wide eyes. She looks funny. I find it funny how Mingyu always interupts when some girl tries to disturb me. God bless you Mingyu. What he did next was unexpected. He stood infront of Hana and took out a pink letter. "I found this in my locker. 'Dear Mingyu, meet me after school and go out with me. Love, Oh Hana'." He then laughs and threw the letter on her table "What makes you think i'd go out with such a person" with that he walks to his seat while the class went like "Oooohhhh" You should've seen the look on her face ahaha i legitly burst into laughter. I turn to Mingyu and high-fived him "Nice one!" he just smiles with victory. You know, i think Mingyu and i can get along just fine..

________________________________
Sang Namja Mingyu hahaha
So i tried to type as much as i can for this chapter and i hope it turns out okay. Other members will appear soon so no worries.

Do vote or comment ^^