Chapter 16

"Hello...-neighbour" 

I stare at the woman standing infront of me. I don't know if i was dreaming or was this reality. After 4 years, i finally get to see this familiar face.

"Nira?" I ask. (Nira is Nara's mum)
"Nice to see you again, Maya" she said smiling at me. (Maya is Mingyu's mum and yes this is Maya's pov right now)
"Come in then" i said inviting her into the house and i lead her to the living room. We finally took a sit and i ordered my maid to prepare a drink. While waiting, i was curious by how she greeted me at the door just now. 
"Oh, don't mind me but did you say neighbours just now?" I ask. She simply smiled at me.
"Yes. Neighbours. I just found out yesterday when your son, Mingyu appeared at my doorsteps" she said.
"He what??" I ask as my eyes grew wider. The maid arrive and place the drinks on the table. I nod and then turn my attention back to Nira. 
"I don't know if you know this but he is kind of close with Nara" she said sipping her drink. She then place the cup back down and continued "though, i was surprised that he does not remember me nor Nara" 
"I see.." I sigh "There's something you should know Nira. During the incident a few years back, we all know something happen and you moved out. But what i didn't get to tell you is that, when I went to the hospital on that day, Mingyu sort of....lost his memories. He was beaten up so badly that he couldn't remember a single thing" Nira gasp.
"I'm so sorry Maya..." She said softly.
"It's alright..I'm guessing Nara doesn't remember too? Since she has no clue who Mingyu is right now" i said trying to confirm. Nira nods. 
"Oh but...Nara has been getting flashbacks lately.. I'm worried of how they'll react once they remember each other" Nira said sadly. I couldn't agree more. Whatever that happen to Nara and Mingyu 4 years ago is definitely a huge scar between the both of them. I just hope that they would be able to handle everything well once they found out the truth.

After School

Shin Nara's POV:

We were laughing while walking down the streets. Seungkwan was trying to rap and was constantly saying that he is Boonon which cracked us all up. I can't even explain it, you have to hear it for yourself. His level of sassy has broke the scale! Hahah.. We walk and walk till we reach an arcade. This sounds random but all of us always enjoyed spending time at this sort of places, even before Mingyu joined the group. I don't even need to explain. We always have the time of our lives.

Hours pass and it was time to head home. Well, for me and Yewon that is. The boys said that they wanted to stay a little longer. I grab my bag and head out with Yewon. We had to walk down the street to get to a bus stop. As we walk down the street, we pass by a bunch of shops. Somehow, one shop caught my attention. It's a cafe called 'TomsnToms' .. As we pass by, i look at the seat by the window of the cafe and something triggered in my head. Ack! I place a hand to my head and tried to stable myself. Then i saw an image in my head. I saw myself sitting at the seat by the window of the cafe with a guy. I couldn't see his face clearly but i could tell he was someone special to me because we were laughing and feeding each other. I then came back to my senses and realised that Yewon was holding on to me. She looks really worried.

"Nara are you okay?" She ask
"Uh yea.. I'm okay. Let's just hurry and get home please" i said feeling really drowsy. Yewon nods and we continued walking till we reach the bus stop.

Kim Mingyu's POV:

Nara left with Yewon like 5 minutes ago. I can't lie, i was already missing Nara's presence.. I stayed with the guys for a couple more hours and then i decided to head back home. All of them wanted to stay so i just wave them goodbye and head to the front door. I walk down the street to the bus stop and i pass by a cafe. I stop for awhile and turn back to look at the cafe once more. That's odd. Have i ever went to that cafe before?

"Meh.." I mumbled to myself as i continued to walk to the bus stop. Who would i even go to that cafe with lol... I then took the bus home...

__________________________
Hey guys! Here is a short update.. Sorry for this super duper late update. I've been busy with exams and all. I finally get to update now and i will update more soon. Again, i'm sorry it took a while.

Do keep voting and commenting ^^