Chapter 29 + *A/N*

"So...." we stop right outside my house gate "are we official or...?" i ask him awkwardly. The kiss he gave me a few hours ago is still haunting me, i mean i do like it i'm not going to lie but he didn't exactly ask me for...ya know...

"I'll let you think whatever you want" he replied with a smirk on his face. I smack him "yah! I'm serious" he folded his arms and look amuse "i'm serious too Nara.. It's up to you if you accept my love or not..i mean i can always find girls out there with the great looks i have-" i stop him by hugging him.. "No.." I look at him in the eyes and said "you're mine and only mine" i kiss him and went in the house without waiting for his reply but i know....there was a smile plastered on his face before he head home which is right next door hahah...

Kim Mingyu's POV:

I close my room door and i sat down on my bed. I'm really glad that Nara accepted my love but why do i feel like i'm missing something..? I could've sworn that i did saw a tear rolled down her cheeks when i kissed her at the themepark today but the questions is.....why?

***

"Am i dreaming or are you guys holding hands??" Yewon ask as Nara and i reach the field holding hands..
"No you're blind" i told her sarcastically, only to earn a glare from her and a laugh from Nara.. She lets go of my hands and sat down beside her bestfriend. "Yes idiot, we were holding hands" she said, and at that moment, everyone wished they had ran away.. Yewon let out a high pitch scream and Nara had to put her hand over the girl's mouth.. "Omg yewon shut up" hoshi said to his girlfriend. "How can i??! MY BESTFRIEND FINALLY HAS A BOYFRIEND" "well you're dating me so why isn't she screaming like you" "she's different" "yeah clearly" with that Hoshi earned a smack on his head "OUW WH- WHAT WAS THAT FOR??" "For being an idiot!" Yewon stood up and walk away from all of us.. She is clearly mad.. "What did i say??" Hoshi said in disbelieve.. "It doesn't matter.. You might wanna go after her bro" i said patting his back as he nod and stood up to chase after his 'dream' girl.. I turn my attention back to Nara and said "I got to go.. I have practice now, i'll see you later" she smiled and nod as i kiss her forehead before i ran to practice..because I AM LATE!

Shin Nara's POV:

Well, i'm all alone now... Hoshi has troubles with Yewon, my boyfriend and the boys have practice and i have maths class to deal with ugh... i swear to god, if i don't pass my maths end of this semester i am going to rage.. Oh and look, i'm late.. The last thing i need is Mr Sam, my maths lecturer to scream at me..

_______________________
Okay i know this update is short but i'll post 2 chaps today so don't worry.. But for now i need ya'll to read this author's note okay :-)

I know it's been a REALLY long time since i updated but i was really busy + i didn't had any ideas on what to write.. The last thing i need in my life is to let ya'll read crappy fanfictions lmao.. Anyways, again i am SO sorry for not updating, i hope ya'll will forgive me.. Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope your new year will be full of blessings ~

For those "loyal" readers HAHAHA thank you if you're still keeping up with this story and for not giving up on me ^^

AGAIN I AM REALLY SORRY 🙏🏼✨