Chapter 14

After School

Kim Mingyu's POV:

The bell rang and it's the end of school. You could say i was more busy today. I had to take down notes for Nara and i also had to deal with annoying Hana as usual all by myself. I wrote down the last sentence in Nara's note book and then started packing. "Do you need me to help pack Nara's?" Yewon ask me as she stood beside my table. "Ani..Go ahead with Hoshi" i said teasing her "I'm good" she laughs "pabo. Fine, suit yourself" she then walk out of class. I stood up, grab my bag and head out. Of course, Hana had to annoy the heck out of me on the way out. "Oppa wanna go eat?" "Oppa you look cute" "Oppa i'm talking to you!" she said all annoyed as i ignored her. "This is so annoying! Do you really like that Nara??!" she shouts as she stop walking, causing the girls around to look. She must be very thick skin lol. I turn around to face her. "You like Nara don't you?!" she ask angrily. I smirk "Maybe i do" i said and her jaws drop. I turn around and walk straight out of school.

"What took you so long?" Dino ask as i arrive at the bike area. One word, "Hana" i said with a pokerface. "Ahh..that annoying girl, no wonder" he said understanding the situation. We all got on our bikes and head out to s.coups place again, the hamburger.

***

"Sup!" S.coups said to us as he serve a customer. "sup!" wonwoo and i said in unison "JINX!" Wonwoo said playfully. "Whatever~" i said holding up a hand to his face. We all sat down and ordered our food. They were all joking around too. Then "Katalk!" my kakaotalk notification. I took out my phone and unlock it. 'Naraaa'.

N: Let me guess, s.coups place?
M: How the heck did you know?? ahh..you witch! hahah
N: I'm just guessing! hahah trust me, this wutch is amazing..!
M: Wutch? AHAHAH witch you need to learn your 'spells' right,geddit? heh witch, spells lol
N: You're so lame omg hahah
N: But cute.

I didn't realise i was laughing the whole time. "Someone seems happy" Minghao said looking at me. The rest laugh at me. Aishh.. "Maybe....-i am?" i said smiling. That came out so cheeky oh god. Thank god the food finally arrive. I was busy grabbing my food that i forgot to lock my phone. I left it on the table with my convo with Nara on the screen. When i finally turn back to my phone, i saw Wonwoo reading it. I quickly grab my phone and place it in my pocket. He laughs at me. He was about to disturb me but i cut him off "Shut it hamburger boy" i said as i felt my face turn red. He mouth to me 'You're blushing' and laughs. I glared at him. Oh why why why Jeon Wonwoo why. I hope he keeps it to himself.

20 mins later..

I stood up and grab my bag. "And where are you going? You just ate your food" S.coups said to me. I stop and smile at them. "Uhm, somewhere..? heh" i quickly ran out to my bike before Wonwoo could stop me. He knows exactly where i'm going.

Shin Nara's POV:

"Er..N-Nara! Someone is here for you!" my mum shouts from downstairs. Assa! (another term of the meaning awesome) Mingyu's here. I ran downstairs and head to the front door. I was surprisingly fast what the heck. I arrive at the scene and i see my mum standing there looking like she saw a ghost. Then i saw Mingyu and smile. "Eomma this is Mingyu, the neighbour's son. Mingyu this is my..mum" i said.as i look at my mum weirdly. "ah..good afternoon auntie" he replied awkwardly. My mum just nod. To clear the awkward atmosphere, i quickly grab Mingyu's hand and ran to my room while saying "Okay! We're going to study now. Bye!" with that i shut my room door.

I look at Mingyu and he was lost af. "Okay, now we got the awkward tension away..my notes please" i said, asking him for my notes. "Fine" he smirk and took out the notes. But then, he raise his hands up high with the notes in his hands. "Come and get it first" i glare at him "Dude, c'mon~! You do know i'm short right?" i ask trying to snatch the notes away from him. He nods "Yeah i do know...but...this is fun" he laughs. Oh my heart, his laughter is just asdfghjkl..! "Give it to me or i'm going to start beating you...1...2..3!" i then quickly start beating him at his chest. But of course, he just laugh. "You know that doesn't hurt right?" he ask teasing me. I narrowed my eyes at him then jump. Apparently he lowered his hand abit, so i got a hold of my notes. But what happen next was unexpected. We fell and i landed on top of him as he hug me to protect me from getting hurt. I mean i know it's for protection but heck this is awkward. I open my eyes and our eyes met. We were silent for awhile until i realise our position. I quickly stood up and he stood up as well. "Er...s-sorry about that" i said looking at my feet. I feel my face heat up so badly. "Uhm..it's okay..a-are you okay tho?" he ask. I look up and our eyes met, AGAIN. GODDAMN IT. I gave a small smile "yeah i'm good" "Well, h-here" he said handing me the notes "I-i got to go now.." he said as he rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.. "See you tmr, Nara" "Oh- uhm yea see ya" i replied as he went out my door and head downstairs. When he was finally out of my house, i ran and fell on my bed. I then stuff my face onto a pillow and scream. Once i was done screaming my hearts out, i turn and laid on my back. I look up to my ceiling and hold my cheeks. "Oh damn you Kim Mingyu!" i mumbled to myself.

_________________________________
OHHH i finally updated again heh. Is this chapter okay? I hope it's alright :) It took me some time.

BTW, i'm going to start a Wonwoo fanfic soon too. I'll be updating both, so don't worry haha..

Qotd: Who's ur bias in Seventeen?
Answer: Mine is Jeon Wonwoo but what is bias list rightttt lololol

Do vote and comment ^^