Chapter 31

6 days passed just like that...

I've been visiting Mingyu a lot lately.. Everyday, after practice, i would sit in the same chair waiting for a miracle to happen- but it didn't.. Everyday, i would sit and talk to Mingyu.. Even though he can't wake up and reply me, i hope he is able to hear me..

"I really hope you would wake up soon- paboya~"

***

"You sure you want to practice today?" Seungcheol ask me while the rest were looking at me with pitiful eyes.. I'd cry but i can't afford to cry anymore..

"Yeah, i'm sure, besides we have to do our best now, i'm sure that's what Mingyu would want too" i said with a smile before walking towards the dance studio.. I didn't even wait for them to say anything..

*after practice*

I was breathing unevenly due to the hard ass practice but yeah i live.. I sat down and grab my bottle while the rest were busy doing their own thing.. I was drinking my water when my phone started ringing. I ran my hand all over in my bag till i felt my phone. I whip it out and answered the call without looking at the ID..

"Hello.."

I almost spit my water out..

"Okay. I'm coming!"

I end the call and ran out without a word to my friends.. They were calling out my name but i just kept running.. I got outside and got on my bike and started cycling like i was in some kind of bike race.

I can't believe this is actually happening...

He...

He finally..

He woke up!

I cycled so fast but thank god i was careful enough to not get into an incident or some shit.. Took me long enough before i could see a view of the hospital.. I stop right infront of the main entrance literally dropped my bike. I ran in through the main door and towards the stairs. I mean seriously, screw the lift i got no time for that. I'm surprised that i still had the strength to take the stairs tho.

Once i reach the level i wanted to get to, i ran down the hallway and i ran towards his ward's door. I stop at a halt as i stood at the doorway..

There he is... He's awake.. He's moving again.. He's talking again.. He looks like the Mingyu i knew-

But....

It felt like everything stopped..

Our eyes met and i thought it was the happiest moment of my life-

that is until..

his facial expression showed fear..

and then,

that's when all hell break loose..

he started screaming

"GET HER OUT PLEASE- PLEASE I BEG YOU"

he was crying too

"PLEASE GET HER OUT OF HERE PLEASE DON'T LET ME SEE HER!"

i felt like my heart just shattered into a million of pieces..

"Miss, i'd like you to please leave for awhile.. The patient needs to be calmed down right now.. You can come again later" a nurse said as she push me out of the room before closing the door in my face.

Even when the door was shut, i could still hear Mingyu screaming like he had lost his mind..

I froze.

I then felt a hand on my shoulder..

"Nara.." my mum's voice was so gentle..

I kept silent..

Mum walk me over to the seats nearby and made me sat down. At this point, i don't know what else to do. I felt like i was nothing. Tears rolled down my cheeks slowly before i started crying really hard.. Mum hugged me tightly as i cried in her arms..

I don't know what to say..

Is he scared of me now ?

Why was he showing such fear ?

Fear of me ?

________________________
Heyyyy it's been long huh.. College is killing me and dance practices is hell yet enjoyable hahah anyways here's the update :)

Thank you to those who still keep up with this story heheh do vote and comment and keep supporting this story..

And, i hope ya'll are doing fine yeah~ take care of yourself and good luck on whatever you're doing in life ;)