Chapter 27

Shin Nara's POV:

I felt a tap on my shoulder as i was talking to Yewon. I look at her and i could see the smile on her face. I turn around and it was Mingyu. "Let's go to the convenience store" "Now?" Of course, stupid question Nara, what are you thinking god damn it. "Yeah" he said smiling at me "the boys want me to get some stuff for them and i don't want to go alone" "what if i don't want to?" I said. He smirk. "I'll give you 5 secs to get off the couch or i'm going to carry you over my shoulders" he said. "No way" he has to be kidding. "1...2...3.." He came closer and closer. Okay he is definitely not kidding. "Okay okay!" I said laughing. I stood up and he gave me that victory look. "Whatever hahah" i said before heading to the door with him.

***

"What do they want?" I ask him as we enter the store. "Their usuals.." He said. As he grab whatever they needed, i walk over to the drinks area and found Koolaid. I grab two and went to the cashier. "What's that?" He ask as he walk over with the other things. "It's Koolaid. Remember? The one i bought for you the other day" i said and a smile spread on his face. "They have that here?? I really love that. We really have the same taste buds" he said proudly. "Of course we do" i said before heading for the door "i'll wait for you outside"

"I regret" I mumbled to myself. I regretted waiting for him outside. It was freezing cold outside shish. As i was trying to warm myself, he came out of the store. He look at me and he was amused. "Are you cold?" He ask. I nod. "Here. Hold this" he hands me the bags. I was lost at first and then i realise what he was doing. He took his jacket off. "Now give me the bags and put this on" he said as he pass me the jacket. "Thanks" i said before putting it on. It's really comfortable too. Best of all, i could smell his cologne on the jacket. "Stop smelling it pabo" he laughs at me. "Well i like it" i said. I look at him and i could tell that he was smiling but he wanted to hide it. "Stop smiling creep" i tease him. "Shut up" he said. "What if i don't?" "Oh you know what i'll do" he smirk "bring it on" "okay" he grab the bags properly and then he said "you better run" he started chasing me and i started running. We reach our place and i entered the door as fast as i can but he already caught up with me. Damn this boy is fast. I was too busy running away from him that i didn't realise that we were already at the living room where the rest were. He caught me and headlock me. He place down all the bags and said "are you going to tease me again now?" The rest were looking but i was busy dying in his arms. "Uhm...yes??" I laugh "let go of me" "no" he said. I manage to get out of his grip and i ran towards Yewon. "Stay back" i said. He laughs. "You can run for now" he said then he sat beside Hoshi. We had like a staring contest until we were interrupted. "They seem like they're having fun" Dino said as he came out of the dance studio. "Shut up" Mingyu and i said in unison. Dino raise his hands and said "I'm just saying~"
"Okay kids, can we move along now" Seungcheol interrupted us. "You're not that old, we ain't your kids" Jeonghan said, only to earn a glare from Seungcheol. "Anyways, i got a call from a company a few hours ago" he said. "FROM WHO?" Seungkwan ask and again was only to earn a glare from Seungcheol. "Just let me talk gosh" he said in frustration "A company named Pledis Entertainment called me. They saw our performance the other day, including Yewon's and Nara's performance. They want to invite us for an audition in like 3 days from today. So..we have to practice even harder now, we only have 3 days" "Heol~" Hoshi said in amazement.. "Get on with your practice now, kids" Seungcheol said and he finally earn a smack from Jeonghan (JEONGCHEOLLLL AHAHA) "Ooouchh" Seungcheol whine. Jeonghan simply glare at him and walk away. "well that happen" i said to Yewon. "Yeah" "Enough talking girls" yewon and i earn a smack with a magazine and i'm not surprised that it was Hoshi who did it. "Oh how dareee you" Yewon hiss and Hoshi literally ran "cOME HERE YOU" she said before chasing after him. I couldn't help but laugh.

*SMACK*

"OUW!" I turn around and it's Mingyu. "Does everyone has to smack me today???" I said in frustration. "I can continue if you want..?" He said teasingly. I gave him a death glare. "Don't you dare Kim Mingyu" he laughs "Fine, i won't..but move missy. You're not going to do any better by just standing here" shish he does has a point. Ugh i hate how i can't stay mad with this guy omg. I rolled my eyes and headed for the dance studio me and Yewon shared together. I sat down, put on my headphones and took out my lyrics book. I started practicing my rap. Yes, i rap. It's one of the things i like to do. Mingyu likes it too obviously. Now i really think we're compatible..or am i just being delusional lmao.. Whatever~

Kim Mingyu's POV:

I stood by the door and lean on the doorframe. I'm surprise that she doesn't notice me..but that's good, i don't want her to. She looks really cute but sassy when she raps.

But..

Something feels off when i look at her rap. It feels so familiar.. It's like i've heard her voice somewhere before. Ugh, why is everything so confusing for the past few days. I didn't told her because i didn't want her to worry but....honestly, i've been having images playing in my head but what i still can't find out is...

Who is the girl? And why were we running?
________________________
Keeping it short and sweet (?) he actually does get visions and shitz but i don't really write them in detail because that will just cause me to drag more chapters but if some important visions comes up, i will write them down heh.

Also, thank you for getting this story to like 15K LIKE HOLY JISOO CHRIST MAY JISOO THE CHURCH BOY BLESS YA'LL

Lastly, i do have twitter @/wonsloth , i mean if you want to follow me go ahead. I just made it a few weeks ago and i sort of need more seventeen mutuals omg it's so hard to fangirl alone okay gdi

Do keep voting and comment ^^

Ps: share this story if you know any other seventeen stans yeah *throws hearts to all of you*