Chapter 30

*3 weeks later*

Days pass by really fast and we had tons of practice. It was always school practice school practice and school again.. We finally have a day off today to have our own free time.. I don't know what you call it but i call it, sleep. I've been having lack of sleep lately and today shall be the day that i am able to sleep sleep sleep.. -that is if i wasn't disturbed by a phone call.. I walk lazily to my desk and grab the phone. I picked the call up and said "ne..." the person on the other line said something and i've never been so much awake.. My eyes grew wider and i almost scream "WHAT??!" I end the call and grab my hoodie and ran downstairs.. I ran pass my mum and she ask "Nara what's wrong??" I turn my attention towards her and at that moment she saw the tears rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably... I couldn't take myself to say the name because i couldn't believe that this was actually happening but i had to, i have to tell my mum.. "Mi-Mingyu...." Her eyes grew wide and she quickly grab her car keys.. She grabs my hand and out the door we go..

We ran into the hospital and down the hallways.. Please god, please tell me he is alive, i beg you.. We ran down the hallway and turned right and i saw it... I saw the emergency room.. I was about to ran to it but a nurse stop me.. I saw Mingyu's mum crying by the side.. She saw me.. The nurse was still holding on to me. I couldn't control myself anymore.. "please....please mingyu-" i was then grabbed by my mum into a hug "please please.." I mumbled as i hug her...

I sat down quietly on the chairs outside the room.. I've already calmed down but my thoughts were everywhere..Was this how it felt like for him? Was this how he felt like when i was brought to the hospital last time? Will he be okay? My thoughts got interrupted when my mum sat beside me, handing me a cup of hot choco. "Thanks" i said softly as i took the cup from her.. She pats my shoulders and said "it'll be alright Nara..trust me, it will be alright" i drank the hot choco and thought to myself.. He better be alright.. I don't want to lose him.............twice..

***

I walk quietly into his ward.. As i entered, there he was, lying on the bed.. He made no movement.. I couldn't stop my tears as i look at him. I walk to his bed side and his mum made me sit on the chair.. She place her hands on my shoulders as we all look at him. No one spoke a word. He was in a coma. yes, a coma.. He got into a really bad accident.. The doctor said that he had been having really bad headaches lately.. A witness also said that she was walking behind him before the accident happen and she said that he was walking rather slow and was holding his head like he was in pain..then it happen.. thank god he was still in one piece.. Now, he's on this bed in a hospital in a coma.. It hurts a lot looking at him like this.. I just really hope he'll wake up soon....

*2 days later*

2 days have pass and i've been visiting Mingyu every single day right after practice.. It has become a daily routine.. And no, Mingyu still hasn't made any movements yet. All he does is breathe through the oxygen mask.. I would be lying if i told you that i didn't broke down a few times but i've been able to control my emotions better lately..

I walk into the hospital and i got into the lift. I was greeted by a nurse who has been seeing me a lot lately. "To visit Mingyu again Nara?" She ask me as the lift went up. I nod and she pats my shoulder "i'm sure he'll wake up soon" she smiled and the lift stops. She then go off. The lift went up again and i got off at my level.. I walk down the hallway and into Mingyu's ward.. I close the door behind me and i sat down on the chair beside him. I place my bag down and i move the chair closer to him. Still no movement.. I sigh and twined my hands around his. "I hope you'll wake up soon" i whispered "i miss you" i'm not suppose to break down but i did "i don't want to lose you" i choke on the last word "again" with that i drop my head on the bed crying.. I hold his hand tight and that was the last thing i remember happening before i fell into a deep sleep...

_______________________
don't die ya'll don't die...
I'm still sorry for not updating for such a long time but here you go~

Do vote & comment ^^

Thanks for still keeping up with this story 🙏🏼✨