Chapter 28

Shin Nara's POV:

I sigh in relief as i sat down on the bench. I'm on a date with Kim Mingyu for goodness sake at lotte world.

"Wae?~" Mingyu ask as he sat down beside me. "Nothing.. It just feels great to finally get some rest from practice" i said and i took a sip of my hot cocoa. "You do know we'll have even more practice after all this right?" Aish jinjja this guy "YAH!" I smack him. He rubs his head and glares at me. "That hurts" he pouts. Ugh Kim Mingyu.. "Shish..let's not talk about practice for now omg" "really??" He said as he stood right in front of me. He then held his hand to me "Shall we go for some rides then?" He raise an eyebrow at me with that smirk on his face. I swear if i could rip it off, i would. That stunning smirk of his and his beautiful canine tooth shown. Aishhh Nara you pabo. I took his and stood up. "Fine. Kajah!!" I smile. I needed to have some fun anyways. He smiles and drags me to a ride..

***

"I swear i'm not going to ride that ever again" i said as i hold on to a poll near by. I'm on the verge of actually vomiting for fuck sake. Why did i even agreed on taking that 'chaos' ride with him. "It wasn't that bad honestly" he said as he shrug his shoulders. I stare at him before saying "Jyeah. Right, totally" sense the sarcasm here. "Says the one who couldn't stop screaming" i continued. "Shut up. Don't hurt my pride" he said "too bad" "I mean it Nara" he said as he look into my eyes. He really meant it. I blink a few times as i realise how close we were standing. I pat his chest and said "woookay...calm down big boy~" he relax and back away. He smiles playfully. "Anyways, you feeling okay now?" He ask placing his hand on my chin so that i'd look up to him. "Oh- uhm yeah i am now" i replied, getting flustered by his actions. Why is he so.... cheesy today? I mean i'm not complaining or anything. I shrug the thought out of my head. We went for a few more rides and played some booth games afterwards. He won an adorable toy plush for me at one of the booths. Once we got tired, we took a walk around the garden nearby.

I was walking around with no exact direction, enjoying the scenery around me. It was really beautiful. And then i heard someone interrupt my thoughts. I turn around and i saw him standing directly across from me, a few steps away. He look kind of shy at some point. He walks up to me and holds my hand. Now, i would be lying if i told you that i didn't like the touch of his soft fingers against my hand. My cheeks were burning. I couldn't bring myself to look at him in the face. "Nara-ah~" god. His voice. "It hasn't been long since we've met but..." Ya right mingyu, we've known each other sINCE YOUNG BUt you just don't remember that. My thoughts got cut off again as he place a hand on my chin to make me face him. I had no choice but to look at him. "But is it okay if i tell you that i like you?" He said. Those last 3 words kept running through my mind. 'I like you'. I kept my mouth shut. I don't know how to respond to such a confession. He sigh. I thought it was over but no that wasn't it. He made my body face him. He came closer to me, still holding on to my hands. I swear my heart is about to explode. He lean down and our faces were only a few inches away from each other. I knew what was going to happen next but i froze. "I guess we'll just have to find out huh" he said with a smirk before he place his lips against mine. I....I went blank. I couldn't think of anything. The soft touch of his lips. He was so gentle. I couldn't handle it anymore so i gave in. Which makes me wonder...

Were we like this back then?
Were we happy back then?

I couldn't help but to let a tear roll down my cheeks...
________________________
It finally happen. I finally wrote it. I finally let it happen. But don't let that get to you, it won't stop here.

Thanks to those who still read this fanfic of mine. I'll try to update more if i can.

Do keep voting and comment ^^