Chapter 17

Shin Nara's POV:

"Nara...Nara wake up sweetie"

I slowly open my eyes and i saw my mum sitting beside me on my bed. That's odd. I slowly sat up and she help me. Oh my head is starting to spin again. I place a hand to my head again.
"What happen?" I ask. "Yewon sent you home just now and you fainted.." She said. She then made me look at her "Nara, this is getting worse.. I can't always see you having a headache whenever you remember something. It worries me.." What she said is true. I can't always be having a really bad headache whenever i remember something. But still, what can i do about it.. "Eomma don't worry about it. I'm fine" she frowns "That's what all of you teenagers say. Saying that they're all fine and then the next minute they start crying" she said throwing her hands in the air. "If you're feeling better you can come down for dinner okay" she said exiting my room. "Ne.." I said softly as i think about what she said. Yeah, no, no i am not fine...

Next Morning

I got ready for school, still feeling dizzy as ever but whenever my mum appears infront of me, i tried my best to look normal as ever. I can't let her worry anymore. I put on my shoes and head out with my bike. Why am i sweating so badly already? I went out the front gate and so did Mingyu. He looks at me but in a worried way. He walks towards me without his bike. "Nara, why are you sweating?" He ask "I-I don't know" at this moment my legs gave in, i drop my bike and fell..but he caught me. His eyes grew wider, shocked by my actions. He then place a hand on my forehead. He frowns. "Nara, you're not feeling well. You have a fever. What were you thinking??" He sounded worried and mad at the same time. I don't know why he got mad tho. "Ani..I'm fine, i really am" i tried pushing myself off him but he hold on to me tightly. "No you're not. Don't be stubborn" i kept insisting that i'm fine until he made me look at him in the eyes. "Nara listen to me! You're not.. Please just listen to me and don't be stubborn" his voice then sounded really soft towards me. I finally nodded and he walk me back to my front door. My mum got shock. Sorry eomma.. Mingyu bows and left for school.. My mum wasted no more time and brought me up to my room. Mingyu was right. What was i thinking.. I'm just making people around me more worried...

Kim Mingyu's POV:

Throughout the whole lesson, i kept thinking of Nara. I wonder if she's really fine. She didn't seem too good just now. Why does she constantly get sick lately?

Then i felt a knock on my head. "Yah. What on earth are you day dreaming about?" I turn around and saw Yewon looking at me weirdly. "N-Nothing.." I said trying to ignore her question. But obviously that didn't work with Yewon. "It's Nara. Isn't it?" She ask. I sigh and just nod. She chuckled. "Don't worry..she's strong. I'm sure she'll get better soon" she smiled. I tried to smile but clearly it wasn't real. I turn back to the front and tried my best to pay attention but it still didn't work.

Lunch

Hoshi sat down infront of me and look at me weirdly. Gosh, Yewon and Hoshi are so much alike.. I didn't had the appetite to eat so i sort of just played with the food on my plate. "Dude, just eat it" he said "I don't feel like eating" i said pushing the plate away. Everyone look at me worriedly. Even Wonwoo. I sigh and stood up. "I'll be at the library..See you guys later" they just nod. I shove my hands into my pants pockets and walk down the hallway to the library. I've never felt so down for such a long time. I felt all this before but i'm sure it was all my past. But i couldn't remember that past till now. I've never actually bothered to remember the past. What kind of person was i? What happen? I've never really tried to figure it all out. And the girl i lost back then, i gave up trying to figure out who she is. I just can't remember. Afterall, it is the past..
________________________
Short chap update! I hope it's alright.. My N level is coming in like 3 weeks and i'm busy with studies.. So i am really sorry for slow updates.

Do vote and comment ^^