Chapter 33

A few weeks passed and i'm finally discharged from the hospital. Which is good. I'm starting to get sick and tired of the hospital. We pull into the driveway of our house. I got out and i notice nara by her window and she smiled when she saw me but she frowns again when she notice me sigh. I sigh and walk into my house. How am i going to explain everything to her. She is as clueless as i was before. We were both clueless. I feel sorry whenever i look at her. It hurts.

Shin Nara's POV:

He...didn't smiled back...

I sigh and walk over to my bed. I took a deep breath and open my eyes again and my mum interrupted me by my room doorway.

"It's okay. He just needs time Nara.. He needs time. He probably remembered something. Mingyu wouldn't be like that towards you for no reason Nara" she said and she sat beside me on my bed. I was going to cry but i have to hold on. She hugs me yet again. Sigh. I'm really thankful she's here for me.
I just...

I miss Kim Mingyu..

A few weeks later :

RING!!

"hey Nara wait up!" Yewon called me as she ran to my side. She looks at me and sigh. "Stop frowning Nara.." "How Yewon? How do i not frown? How do i pull my shit together? How do i deal with this emotions? How do i deal with not talking to him?" i spat everything out, on the verge of crying infront of her. That definitely made her shut up. "It's been weeks Yewon. I can't do this.." "You know what" she cup my face and made me face her "If you miss him that much and want to talk to him and ask him for an explanation, go talk to him" "How??" "He's literally right there Shin Nara" "What?" "Turn around girl" I turn around and there he is walking down the hallway towards our direction. He saw me and quickly looks down. "What are you waiting for? Go!" Yewon push me and i ended up infront of him. He stop in his tracks but he didn't dare look at me. I took a deep breath and said "Mingyu, please, talk to me-" "Sorry, i- i got to go" with that he walk pass me and i just stood there feeling dumb and pathetic.

"That- i'm sorry Nara" Yewon said as she place her hand on my shoulders. I turn to her and smile. You know what, I can't give up. I have to talk to him. "I should be thanking you. I'm going to do whatever it takes to talk to him. I'll see you tmr!" I said before chasing after Mingyu. If i just let him go like this, nothing is going to change. I have to make him talk to me. I have to.

***

Kim Mingyu's POV :

I was walking slowly along the path in the park totally aware that someone was following me. Before i could even turn around, a shoe flew directly to my head. "Ow!" "You deserve that!" "What?" I turn around and look at her. Of course it's her. I know her. She wouldn't give up. That's one of the reasons why i love her. "Can you just talk to me you idiot piece of shit!!" she said before continuing "Can you not keep quiet. Can you just tell me what you remember. Can you help me make this relationship work. Can you not run away please!" I sigh and smile weakly at her. She looks like she was about to break down. i shouldn't run. I can't.. "Fine, we'll talk" i bend down and grab the shoe and hand it to her "but please put your shoe on back first" She smiles weakly at me as she grabs her shoe and put it on. Damn it hurts to see her like this, what was i thinking to ignore her..

after explaining the whole thing to her..

"So...." she drag before continuing "that happen to us huh.." I rub the back of my neck "yeah that happen" i then look at her "I wanted to tell you earlier but..i couldn't-" "Mingyu, just shut up, i'm not mad" "what?" i stare blankly at her and she smiled "i'm not mad Kim Mingyu" "but i put you in that situation. I put you in danger. If i had gave them what they wanted, all of that wouldn't have happen" She turns and hug me. "I don't care anymore Mingyu" she started crying "I'm just glad you're back. I'm just glad you're talking to me. I'm just glad you didn't left me. I'm just glad you're here" I hug her tightly and said "I'm glad you're here too babe"

Shin Nara's POV :

I don't know if i'm dreaming or what but Mingyu has been calling me babe ever since he explain everything to me. I guess that's what he used to call me before all of this happen. I'm not complaining. I like it. I just have to get use to it i guess.

Either way, i'm glad he's back. I'm glad that he didn't left me...

___________________________
just a simple short update after soooooooooooo long hahah i'm sorry it took forever..

Anyways, this story will be ending soon in like maybe 4/5 more chapters.. Those who still read this story, i really appreciate it :) Thank you for reading and i will update soon. If updates are late please excuse me as i am in college now and it is killing me HAHAH all this assignments fml