Chapter 26

Shin Nara's POV:

He...he just wink at me..

I froze and he chuckled. "I didn't know you'd like that. Looking at your respond, you like my wink don't you" he said before letting me go to pay for the beanie. I stood frozen at my spot. He wink at me and he even knew i like it. I feel like jumping off a cliff, this is so embarrassing!

"Don't freeze" i came back to my senses when he stood infront of me "Kaja?" I couldn't even talk properly "o-oh.." he laugh and we exit the store.

***

We reach my front gate and it was already 10:00pm. I turn towards Mingyu before entering my gate. "Thanks..uh..for today" i said, smiling like i was going to lose it any moment soon. He pats my head. "No problem. Don't forget next week and stop freezing pabo" "Aishh araseo araseo!" I replied flicking his hand away even though i like the feeling of his hand on my head hah. I was about to enter my gate when i felt really empty. I turn around and i saw Mingyu almost entering his gate. He stop when i called him. He looks at me. "What?"

And then this happen..

I walk towards him and hug him. He was shock but he hug me back. "Thanks for today. I really mean it...pabo" i release the hug and so did he. I look at him and he sort of smirk. Tsk. "Ok bye!" I quickly ran into my gate and into my house. I close the door and lean on it. I place my hand on my chest and i could feel my heart beating so fast. What the heck did i just do?? Whatever it is, i couldn't stop smiling.

"Someone seems like she had a great day" i look up and my mum smile at me. "How was it?" I couldn't keep calm anymore. "It....WAS GREAT" i said hugging her and twirling around with her. After a few minutes she laughs and smack me. "Yah yah kemane (stop).. I'm getting dizzy. I'm glad you had a good day. Honestly, it's great to see both of you together again even though you don't remember" i just smiled at what she said. She actually look like she was relief. "Now go upstairs and clean up. You have practice tmr remember..?" Oh yeah with Yewon. "Righttt" i said before running upstairs to my room.

***

"YEWON I'M LATE I'M SORRY" i said as i barge into the dance studio. I look at her and she had a serious face on. Which only lasted for 5 secs before she started laughing at me. "Nara chill, it's okay" she then said. I put my bag aside and said "Shall we start?" "You sure you want to start straight away? You just ran" "I've wasted enough time. Let's just get started"

*2 hours later*

I fell onto the couch and sigh. I was about to close my eyes when Yewon jump and sat beside me. "What?" I ask. "So..." She drag her word. I look at her suspiciously. "What do you want now?" She smile, in an evil way. "How was the date?" I hesitated then she continued "You HAVE to tell me" aish why is she persuasive.. I couldn't lie and she is my bestfriend so i might as well tell her how i feel. "It was...GREAT" i said as i threw my hands in the air victoriously. "He even wink at me, like he even knows that i like it wtf" i said. "HE WHAT? OMGGGGG I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOUUUU!!" She starts shrieking but thankfully her shrieks aren't as annoying as some girls at school. I smack her. "Yah! Calm down woman" i laugh. "Then what else?" "He basically ask me for another date.." "Really? To where??" I smile at the question. "TO LOTTE WORLD" her jaws drop. "Are you serious?" I nod. "HE TOTALLY LIKES YOU" she said as she lean back on the couch. I was about to say something but she shush me. I wanted to smack her but then she said "shh the boys are here already" i look towards the door and the boys finally came in. The last one to enter was none other then, Kim effing Mingyu.

They greeted us and then head to do their individual routines. Mingyu smile at me before entering the recording studio with the hip hop team. Once the door close, i look at Yewon and i lean back on the couch in relief. "Was it just me or did Mingyu actually gave you a sweet smile?" Yewon said. She was half teasing and half asking. She's practically not helping me calm my feels. "It was definitely not just you. So don't ask" i said. And of course the typical Yewon would giggle and she did.
______________________
Just a super short update here~ not much happen except for the hug and smile here hahah there's more to come so stay with me guys xD

Do vote and comment ^^