Chapter 18

Shin Nara's POV:

This day just got shittier and shittier by the minute.. I'm stuck in bed for the rest of the day feeling really sick, like really sick.. I've never felt unwell like this before. I keep getting dizzy if i walk for too long and my temperature doesn't seem too good.. but....what can i do about it right? All i need to do is to have plenty of rest and take my medicine to feel better. But of course, nothing will always go as you plan. I couldn't fall asleep so i gave my all to sit up. As i sat up, i heard my mum talking to my dad. They were talking about....."me??" i mumbled to myself as i hear my name being spoken. I push myself off the bed and tried to stable myself as i stand. I walk slowly to my door and slightly open it. My head is spinning again and this time, even worst. I listen carefully till my mum said a very shocking sentence. "But yeobo, Mingyu was her special someone.. He means the world to Nara, but i don't think both of them remembers that..." I cover my mouth with a hand and tears started to form in my eyes. Then i remembered the image i saw in my head when i pass by the cafe. I saw a guy with me. We were really happy with each other. I was really happy. Could it be..? I couldn't take it anymore and tears started rolling down my cheeks. I walk out of my room, unstable as ever. My mum stood up abruptly looking at me with wide eyes. "Is it true?.. Is it really Mingyu?" i ask,trying my best to take it all in. "Nara-" it was obvious she didn't know what to say next. I don't know if i should feel angry or sad at the moment.. "Eomma! Wae~ Wh-why didn't you tell me!" my head is spinning really badly now and i started crying really hard.. Then, i fell. I didn't know what happen next because everything turn blank.

***

"Nara..."
"Nara please tell me you're awake.."
I open my eyes slowly. I see my mum. I look around and i realise that i'm not at home. I'm at the hospital. I look down and saw unknown tubes connected to me. My eyes widen and i look at my mum. "It's alright Nara..you're fine, don't worry. You were just really upset and your body couldn't handle it so we had to give some kind of drug to calm you down" she said as she rubs my hand, smiling. I'm still not use to the tubes but i trust my mum and the doctors of course, so i guess it's not a big deal.. I put the thought of tubes aside and ask my mum "so...care to tell me about Mingyu eomma?" It hurts. But i need to know. She was about to say no but i gave her a look that i needed know sooner or later.. She sigh.. "Mingyu and you were friends since young. Both of you were literally inseparable.. You can't go a day without seeing each other. Soon both of you got together and we were all happy for both of you. But...." She paused. I tilt my head to her, questioning her. "But that all change on that one particular day. I was at work and so was your appa.. We weren't worried because we know that you'd be with Mingyu. We trust him since he takes good care of you. But i guess not all things goes as planned. Something happen and we all didn't know what. It was only between you and Mingyu who'd knew. All we know was that, i got a call from the hospital that you were at. As for Mingyu, his eomma told me that he was beaten up so badly to the point that he lost most of his memories, mostly about you" i gasp when she said he was beaten up so badly. I remembered the image i recalled. It was me running with a guy and then i heard him getting beaten up. So it was Mingyu? "Oh no don't cry sweetie.." My mum said softly as she gently hug me. I didn't even realise that my eyes started to get watery. I breathe in and out and calm myself down. I hold in the tears and close my eyes. This is all too much for me to handle at the moment. A part of me wants Mingyu to be here now but a part of me can't let me see him or i'll cry, knowing that he has no clue of anything. This is so hard..

Kim Mingyu's POV:

I'm walking to the bike area with the rest when my phone started ringing. "Hold on" i said to the rest who stop and look at me. It's Nara. I then accept the call. "Ne..?" I ask. "Mingyu, this is Nara's eomma. Nara is at the hospital now" my eyes grew wider. Sh-She's at the hospital?! "Mingyu-ah what's wrong?" "N-Nara..." I said softly. "Nara what?" Yewon ask as she made me face her. I look at her and i know, there's no way for me to hide my watery eyes. "Nara's at the hospital" Yewon eyes grew wider as she cover her mouth with her hand. I wasted no more time and grab my bike. "Where are you going??" Hoshi ask as he look at me worriedly. "I'm going to visit her" i said as i quickly got onto my bike. "Count me in!" Yewon said as she got on her bike. "Then we're going too" Hoshi said. Yewon then turn around and said to him "No. There can't be too much people. I know Nara well enough to know, especially when she's having a hard time" she then turn to me "Kaja" i nod and started cycling as she followed me. Losing Nara is the last thing i ever want to happen to her.

Soon, we reach the hospital and rush in. I ran towards Nara's ward and i saw her mum. Her mum stood up as she saw me and Yewon. We bow and she smiled weakly. "Go on in. She's already awake" we nod and slowly open the door.

________________________
Here is another update! :) she finally knows but not everything, yet. I hope this story is okay. I'm thankful for those who are reading this story till now eventhough it's kind of slow update. Will update more soon.

Do vote and comment ^^