Chapter 19

Shin Nara's POV:

The door open slowly and i heard a familiar voice. My heart started pounding. God please let me be strong. "Nara..?" I look at the door and of course it was Mingyu. I felt happy to see him but sad at the same time. Behind him was Yewon. Both of them came in and walk towards me. I gave them a weak smile. Yewon then sat down beside me. "Are you alright?" I kind of chuckled. "I'm not sure how to reply to that Yewon" i said while showing the tubes. She gave me a smile. "Oh c'mon!~ you don't have to be sarcastic" she laughs "but get well soon, ani, get well now" i laugh softly at her. Then i turn to look at Mingyu. He sighs. "Yeah, get well now. You make me worried" he said, trying his best to smile at me. I laugh weakly. "D-Don't worry.. I'll get well sooner then you think" i stuttered on the first word, trying not to cry. It wasn't easy but i managed to hold in my tears till they left. When they finally left, my mum entered the room, closing the door behind her. I wanted to smile but instead, i burst into tears. "He really doesn't remember me, eomma..." My mum ran to me and pulled me into her loving arms. "It's okay Nara..Let it all out.." She said softly to me. I didn't reply. I just cried. I couldn't handle the pain anymore. I couldn't bear looking at Mingyu. It hurts knowing that he doesn't remember a single thing.

Kim Mingyu's POV:

I stop walking and tilt my head, remembering something. "Mingyu?" Yewon ask. I shake my head. "Uhm you go ahead first. I think i left something behind" i said as i walk back to Nara's ward. "Fine" she said before walking to the exit. I search my pockets and i couldn't find my wallet. I guess that's what i left. As my hand was about to turn her ward's doorknob, i stop. I hear Nara crying. "He really doesn't remember me, eomma..." I heard her weak voice as she continued crying. He? Was it me? But i know her, how can i not remember her. I pulled my hand away from the doorknob. I sigh. I'll just come again tomorrow to get the wallet. I know she need space for now..

The Next Day

I walk out of school with my bike. As i was getting on my bike, Wonwoo called me. I answer the call. "Where are you going? You're not joining us at the usual place today?" Still holding the phone to my ear, i turn to my left. Wonwoo was standing at the staircase on the second level looking at me, along with Hoshi. I chuckled. "Sorry, not today.. I have to go somewhere for awhile" "ah..alrights" he replied and end the call. I kept my phone and wave at them before making my way to the hospital.

I entered the hospital and walk towards Nara's ward. I breathe in and out before opening the door slowly. As i entered, "Nara..? Are you awake?" I walk in and i guess she was sleeping. Her eyes were close and she had earphones plugged in her ears. I could literally hear the music playing. I slowly walk to the table beside her and i saw my wallet. I grab it and was about to leave, when suddenly i felt a soft hand holding my left arm. I look down and saw Nara holding my arm. She was awake now and her earphones were unplugged. She looks at me softly and said something that surprised me.

"Can you stay?"

________________________
Just a short update after so long.. I'm sorry for late updates. I have to study a lot nowadays. My exams are starting on 15 Sept. Will try to update when i can. Also, thank you to those who still keep up with this story :) I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH OMG..

Do keep voting and comment ^^