Chapter 10

Lunch

Yewon's POV:

"Where's Nara?- and Mingyu" Hoshi ask as i walk towards them near the field. "She's with Mingyu..They'll be here soon" he looks taken aback by my reply. I know, Nara and Mingyu *smirks* It shock me too. Maybe that's only because i know she likes Mingyu lol it's obvious. Anyways, speaking of which... "Hey guys!" Nara said as she walk towards us with Mingyu, who was waving at us. They soon join us and it started getting noisy af. Nara seems happy today hahah.

***

Lunch is over and i told Nara and Mingyu to go ahead first. I needed to go to the girls room. But of course, someone had to stop me, Hoshi. "Yewon! Wait!" i turn and stare at him as he ran to my side. As he reach my side, he was panting like as if he ran 2.4km run. "What do you want now Hoshi?" i ask him "Why is Nara and Mingyu all of a sudden so close with each other? Does she like him or something? She seems really happy today" heollll why is he asking me so much questions about Nara.. I scoff at him "Really? You ran and stop me just to ask that? Really Hoshi?!" i rolled my eyes and walk away from him "Yah!" he shout for me "Are you jealous??" wow! I turn around and glare at him "No okay" i wave him off and quickly turn around and walk away before he could stop me again.

Truthfully, i was jealous.

Shin Nara's POV:

Mingyu and i were talking when Yewon suddenly entered the class. She didn't seem too happy tho.. In fact she looks like she'll smack someone soon if they annoy her. As she reach her seat, i tried asking her why the long face but i didn't got to do so as she cut me off "Don't even..not now at least" she said and then she laid her head on the table. I turn and look at Mingyu. He looks at me and shrug. Well, someone isn't having a good day. I'll definitely ask her later on but for now i know she needs her own space.

After School

Yewon's POV:

The last period ended and i stood up and grab my bag. Mingyu, Nara and i head out the door and head to our bikes. I still don't feel like talking to anyone yet. Honestly, i kept thinking why does Hoshi make me feel this way but whatever it is i can't help but to be mad at him right now. As we reach our bikes, the rest were already there. Which means Hoshi is there too. I'm still hurt but we're not even a thing so i don't even know why i'm feeling this way ugh. I unlock my bike silently and i sense that they were all looking at me, but that didn't made me feel like talking either. I stayed silent and got on my bike. "Yewon..." Hoshi started but i ignored him. He stood beside me but i didn't even look at him "Yewon, please. Look at me" sigh. I turn around and look at Nara. I tried my best not to look at Hoshi or the rest. "I'm going home, so you guys go ahead. I'll see you guys tmr" I quickly face front and started cycling, ignoring Hoshi's shouts. Omg Hoshi, don't you get it? I like you. Can't you get the clues!

Shin Nara's POV:

I watch as Yewon cycled away alone. When she was finally out of sight, i turn to Hoshi and ask "What did you do now?" he looks upset "Nothing! I-I don't know okay" "Did you make her jealous?" i ask and he didn't reply. He simply look down at his feet sadly. Aish..what am i going to do with this kids?

***

Yewon's POV:

I've been in my room for like god knows how many hours. My mum came to check on me like 5 minutes ago. She was worried because usually i'm noisy. I can't lie, i am a noisy person but today, i just don't feel like doing anything. I sat down near my window and stare up at the sky. It looks so beautiful and it made me feel calm. I always do this when i'm upset.

But today, i was interupted as i was staring up at the sky. A pebble hit my window and i look out the window and there he is. Hoshi. He kept throwing pebbles at my window so i had no choice but to open my window. "What are you doing here?" i ask "To see you, we need to talk" he said staring at me. "Don't bother.. Go home Hoshi" i was about to close the window but he continued "I'm not going to leave until i get to talk to you" he said folding his arms. Ugh. I rolled my eyes "Fine" i grab a hoodie and put it on. I ran downstairs and exit the front door. I saw Hoshi standing outside my gate. I walk towards him and stood beside him awkwardly like a few feets away. "Can we like sit down somewhere and talk?" he ask. I didn't look at him "Okay" We walk down the road to a park and found a bench. We sat down and it went silent for awhile. "Look, about just now, i'm sorry. It was a stupid thing to do and it's even more stupid of me for not noticing your feelings" when he mention that, i felt my cheeks getting warmer. "I know..Nara told me everything and i feel really stupid right now" i still didn't dare to look at him. What is this? My heart is beating so fast. He then stood up and stand infront of me. "Yewon, stand up and look at me" he said. I didn't move. I didn't know what to do. He pulled me up to stand and then he place a hand on my chin and made me look up to look at him. I felt my cheeks burning. I stare at him and he smirk. "I've like you for a very long time. So don't worry, i won't fall for anyone else. I won't ask anymore questions about Nara's love life or any other girl. I won't make you feel jealous. I don't want to hurt you anymore. I'm sorry for being such a fool all this time" i couldn't say anything and he simply hug me tightly. He then whispered to my ears "Yewon,-" oh my heart...It feels like it's going to leave my body soon "Will you be my girlfriend?" Okay i aM NOT OKAY. He release his tight hug and look at me. I couldn't believe what i just heard. I couldn't even reply him with words. I simply nod at him and he smiled and hug me even more tightly. I'm not going to lie but i felt a lot better now.He release his tight hug and look at me. I gave him a smile and we both laugh because of the awkwardness.

_________________________________
This chap is mostly about Yewon and Hoshi. I hope it's alright and i hope you guys like it. Will update whenever i can because i'm busy with studying lately and i just don't have the time to update.

Do vote and comment ^^