Chapter 7

Next Morning

Kim Mingyu's POV:

/flashback/

"yah Mingyu!- Kim Mingyu! Where are you??!" i heard the cries of a girl. "Ack!...Mi-mingyu" and the voice died away. Who was it?

/end of flashback/

"Hhhaaaaa~" i gasp for air as i felt water being splashed at my face. I quickly sat up and was greeted by my mum who was holding onto a pail. "Eommaaa!!~" i look at her in disbelieve "I tried to wake you up a couple of times already and obviously that didn't work. Now get up and get ready for school!" i stood up and push her gently out of my room "ne..ne..ne..ne" i then quickly shut my door. "Aish..she could've at least shake me instead" i mumbled to myself as i touch my now wet hair. I grab my towel and took a shower. I got dressed and head downstairs to meet Nara.

Shin Nara's POV:

I was about to exit the front door when my mum suddenly called me. "Nara!! come here for awhile" "ne..." i walk to the kitchen and she handed me two cups (the starbucks looking kind) of chocolate milkshake. I look at her, confused af. She rolled her eyes at me and said "give the other one to him" "who?" "The neighbour's son Nara, who else. Now go!" she push me. What the.. How did she even know i was going to school with him today? I shrug and head out the door. I exit my front gate with my bike and was shocked by Mingyu. How is he always early?? "Yah!- you scared the shit out of me- aish whatever here" i said handing him the milkshake "What's this?" "Chocolate milkshake. My mum made it for you..- don't even ask why" he took it without even asking why and smiled. "Kaja!" i said as i get on my bike. It's a good thing that the both of us could ride a bike with using only one hand to control. We had to hold the milkshake in the other hand.

***

As we reach the school and park our bikes, everyone were literally staring at us. Some girls were even giving me dirty looks like how Hana would do. But i waved them off. "Why are they giving you those looks?" Mingyu ask me as we walk down the hallway. "If you haven't notice, to them, you're really attractive. And they obviously hate me because i get to talk to you normally. Also, they hate me because i get to talk to Hoshi and the rest normally as well. So, these girls basically hate me because they can't get close to you 'oppas' like how i do" he nods and laugh "they really need to get over themselves" he said "clearly they do" i agreed with his statement. We then finish our milkshakes and proceed to class.

We entered the class and there goes the bit*h giving me death glares with her little doll looking friends. Why do they even wear make up to school lol. "What is this? So you're together now? with her??" Hana said to Mingyu as she gives me a dirty look. "No, we're not" he said. Which hurts me a little. Hana smirks "i knew she wasn't your type" when she said that, I couldn't take it anymore "then what? his type is bimbos like you? girl, you must be dreamin'." she scoff at me as i said that. Everyone stared at me, including Mingyu. She couldn't reply me afterwards so she storm back to her seat. Isn't she embarrased getting humiliated in class for like two times in a row? jinjja, she must be something.. I sat down, followed by Mingyu. He was speechless by what i said, and trust me, i'm shock as hell by what i said too.

Lunch

Kim Mingyu's POV:

"You guys should've seen the look on that Hana's face when Nara said it, wah jinjja daebak" Yewon said excitedly to the rest about what happen. The rest were laughing yet shocked by Nara's actions. Nara was laughing but she somehow looks kinda sad. I wonder why..

Shin Nara's POV:

Yewon kept going on and on about what happen between me and Hana awhile ago. I just went along with it and laugh, hoping that i do look amused. But on second thoughts, what if Hana was right? What if i wasn't his type? I mean it doesn't have to be him. It could be anyone really. Seriously tho, look at me! I'm close with 13 boys and yet i'm still single, what in the world! aish, whatever..
__________________________________