Chapter 9

Shin Nara's POV:

I left early a few hours ago. I wasn't in the mood to hang around with the rest. Oh gosh, why am i so cranky today??! i'm not even having my period right now.. Well, here i am at home, in my room watching dramas. Even though i'm watching dramas, i kept thinking of what Mingyu said.. Should i tell Yewon? I mean she is my bestfriend afterall.. but isn't it funny? Mingyu is actually asking me to talk about my problem to Yewon but what he doesn't know is that the problem is him. "Aishhh- this is giving me a headache" i thought to myself and covered my face with a pillow. I was then interupted by my mum's yelling from downstairs. "Nara!! Yewon's here!" aha! just the girl i needed to talk to. I was about to walk to my door but too late, Yewon burst in and close the door. I stood there dumbfounded staring at her. "You did not just ran up the staircase, did you?" i ask. She rolled her eyes and pulled me to my bed and made me sit. She grabs a chair and sat in front of me. "whatever.. now tell me. What's been bugging you the whole day today?" she ask. wow, so much for straightforward. Whatever, i should just tell her. I sigh "uhm.. it's- about Mingyu" her jaws drop. I mean not literally drop of course. "I mean not just him in general! OMG what" i said not knowing what to do. She suddenly has a smirk on her face. She stood up "wait wait, wait!" she then walk towards my bed and sat beside me "so you're telling me, the reason why you were so moody today is because- of Kim Mingyu??" i look at her and she stared into my eyes "OMG SHIN NARA!" she lean back abit while staring at me "KIM MINGYU WAS IN YOUR HEAD ALL DAY LONG??" my eyes widen and i quickly covered her mouth with my hands "ya-yah!! can you not be loud? God knows how thin this walls are. Mingyu and i are neighbours remember~" she then push my hands away, nodding and then she smiled at me. "Okay okay.. so what is it about Kim Mingyu?" i just shrug "what Hana said...it sort of got to me i guess" she raise one of her eyebrows "Hana? That bit*h? wait, don't tell me it's about what she said" i look at her and nod "omg Nara, why would you actually let her get to you?? you know she's delusional right?" "I know i know!! It's just that- dude, i haven't dated someone for such a long time and what's worse, my friends are all boys, except for you, and i'm still single! Am i really not attractive at all??" i said, letting everything out. She then tsk-ed me. "Shin Nara" i look at her "you are attractive in your own ways. Don't ever say such a thing and don't let that bimbo get to you. C'mon you'll meet that certain guy one day.." i smiled at her. I kind of felt better by her words. She then watch the drama on my laptop and said "why are you in a rush to be in a relationship anyways?- or wait!" she stops the drama and look at me and narrowed her eyes "or are you interested in Mingyu? that's why you were moody!" aish this girl, seriously. "Yah! N-No way okay!!" i said throwing a pillow at her. She started laughing and i just turn to look at my laptop screen to hide my embarrassment.

***

Yewon had already went home and i'm left alone in my room again. I'm lying down on my bed looking at pictures on my phone. They were photos we took a few days ago as a group and a few selcas. While i was scrolling through the photos, i found a photo of me and Mingyu. It was a selca we took together when we went to school together that day. I don't know why but my heart fluttered when i stared at his smile. Wait no what? I sat up, hugging my pillow "No Nara no" i shook my head looking at the picture again "no no no no no" i buried my face in my hands and mumbled to myself "no way.. no no it's not real.. it's just Mingyu" ugh i'm not lying to myself, am i?

Next Morning

I got on my bike and was about to go when Mingyu suddenly came out of his front gate with his bike. He was surprised to see me. And i'm surprised that i hadn't move till he was next to me. "Are you better now?" i blink and look at him "huh?" "I saw Yewon entering your house yesterday.. did you guys talk about your problem?" he ask "oh.. uh, yeah we did- I'm okay now though!" i said offering him a smile. He smiled at this "that's good then. Kaja?" He got on his bike and i nod "Kaja" with that we head to school together again and as usual, he always makes the journey fun.

***

We entered the class and thank god, finally, Hana and girls did not attempt to do anything but obviously i still got those glares from them. Which i clearly don't care. We walk up to our table and Yewon was already at her seat. She saw us both and smiled till Mingyu sat down first. She then smirk at me and secretly points at Mingyu. My eyes widen for awhile and i had to pinch her and she laugh. Mingyu turn around to see what was happening but i quickly sat down beside him. He stared at me and i smiled but i could still hear Yewon giggling. She better not tell him about what we talk about last night. I swear, it's so embarrassing if he finds out..

__________________________________
Just a short chap but i hope it's okay. I'm busy with studying and raya lately so i hope you guys understand hehe :) Will update again soon!

Do vote and comment ^^