Chapter 20

Kim Mingyu's POV:

"Can you stay?"

I stood there looking at her. My mind went blank. She then grip my hand tighter.

"Please..?"

I couldn't say a thing. I simply nod my head. She lets go of me and i grab a chair to sit beside her. She smiled. That smile was all i needed to see. It took me a while but now i can see that....she means the world to me. Seeing her like this is such a pain. I miss seeing her dance and fool around with Yewon. But here she is, in a bed every single day. I stayed by her side for the rest of the day today..

***

"Mingyu.."

I felt a soft touch on my shoulder. I open my eyes slowly and sat up. It was Nara's mum. I bowed and look around. I was still at the hospital and Nara is sleeping. I look at my watch and it was late. How long did i slept for?? I quickly grab my bag and was about to rush out but was stopped by Nara's mum. I look at her confused. She smiled. "Don't worry, i've already told your eomma that you're here" she said. Oh thank god, what a relief. She then softly said "erm Mingyu.. Can we talk outside please?" I look at her, questioning her but i just nod and followed her out. We then sat down on the chairs outside the room. She handed me a cup of cold water and has one for herself too. As i was drinking, she ask.

"Do you like my daughter?"

My eyes grew wide and i almost spit my drink back out. She looks at me surprised. "Are you okay?" She ask, looking all worried. "Mianhaeyo..yes, yes i'm fine" i said, trying to not choke on the water. I then cleared my throat and said softly "and yes. I do ma'am" She laugh. She simply laugh. Reminds me of Nara when she laughs. I then look at her. "Don't be so formal dear.. You can just call me Mrs. Nira" i chuckled and rub the back of my neck awkwardly "oh..ne..-Mrs. Nira" She smiles and stood up. She then pats my shoulder. "I'm glad you do..You've taken good care of her for many years. Thank you Mingyu" with that, she entered Nara's ward and close the door. I sat there dumbfounded. For many years? Heh? What did she mean by that..I just met Nara only this year. How could i have taken good care of her for many years? That's odd. I then stood up and grab my bag. I then walk out of the hospital and head home.

I walk in the front door and my mum smiled at me. "Do you want me to heat up the dinner for you?" She ask. I shook my head and smile. "Ani..i'm not hungry" "alright..i'll bring some cookies and milk to your room if you want..?" I just nod and head upstairs. I close the door and threw my bag on the bed. I took off my school tie and change my clothes to a tanktop. I then sat down on the couch that was connected to my window. I look outside and thought to myself. For many years? What did Mrs. Nira mean by that? Then my thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the door. My mum came in and place the cookies on my table. "Thank you eomma" i said. She smiled and walk out of my room, closing the door behind her. Anyways, back to my thoughts. I walk over to my drawer and took out a red box. I then sat down on my bed. I open the box and took out photos from when i was young. I've kept this all this while but i couldn't remember anything about them or when was it taken exactly. Most of the photos had this one particular girl in it. She seems close to me but i can't remember anything about her, not even her name. "For many years?" I ask myself softly. She can't be Nara...right? I would remember if it was her.. Oh god this is so confusing. I laid on my back and look up to the roof. Why can't i remember a single thing??! I sigh and sat back up. I stood up and put on a stussy hoodie. I grab my phone and head downstairs. I pass by my mum, who was reading a paper on the couch and said "Eomma i'm going out to a cafe for awhile, i won't take long" she didn't say anything. She just made the hmm sound. I put on my shoes and head out with my bike. It wasn't far anyways. I park my bike and entered the cafe. The cafe is called 'TomsNToms'. It's the same as the one i passed by the other day. I bought a venti mango smoothie and sat down by the window. I took out my phone and went through the photo gallery. I click on a photo of myself hand in hand with a girl when i was young. Suddenly i heard a familiar voice.

"Mingyu..?"

I look up and saw a particular guy looking at me, questioning me.

"Seungcheol?"

________________________
Another short update! :) ah..remember when scoups thought Mingyu looked familiar too? Well you'll soon know why...
Also thank you for the goodluck wishes guys. It really does mean a lot to me and i like to talk to most of you honestly hahah.

Do keep voting and commenting^^