Chapter 25

OK BEFORE YOU READ , do put on your headphones and listen to the song/music video above while reading because i swear THE FEELS ARE REAL AHAHA OK

Shin Nara's POV:

07:00pm

2 more hours!! Okay okay i can do this. Relax.. It's just a date...right?.. Oh heck who am i kidding, it's Kim Mingyu for god sake. I quickly took a shower and started blowdrying my hair. Once it was dry, i sat down at my make up table and i started putting on simple makeup which still looks rather fancy at the same time. I brush my hair and head over to my wardrobe. I took out the bag full of things that we shop for yesterday and i place the bag on my bed. I took them all out and i start to get ready. I put on a tribal shorts and then a black top which had oversized hand length. (i don't know how to explain so just take a look at the picture) I took my time so i took about 1 hour to do all this, including the shower part. I put on some accessories and then i took out the shoes Yewon bought for me yesterday. Well, it's more to heels actually. Thank god Mingyu is kind of tall. I admire the heels for awhile before actually putting them on. I look at myself in the mirror for one last time and i am please with what i am wearing. I sat down on my bed and i tried to calm myself down.

09:00pm

It was finally time. Yes, we decided to go on a night date. I was grabbing my bag when my mum started shouting from downstairs. "Nara!! Mingyu's here!" "Oh" i quickly took the bag and head downstairs. When i reach the front door, i saw my mum and Mingyu. "You look...great" he said as he stares at me. Omg don't blush Nara. "Ah..thanks" i replied. He looks.....good.. Like REALLY DAMN GOOD. My mum on the other hand looks at me weirdly then she looks at Mingyu. "Is there something i don't know about?" She said but she was slightly smiling. Mingyu smiled awkwardly. "Ah, Mrs Shin, i'm taking Nara on a date if you don't mind...?" He said. My mum just nod and smiled like she was so proud to hear him say that. "I'll wait for you outside the gate" he said before bowing to my mum and walk to the gate. I look at my mum and she wiggled her eyebrows at me jokingly. My eyes grew wide. "Eomma~ stop~" i whine as i look at her in disbelieve. She laughs at me and nod. "Araseo araseo... Have fun alrights and take care" she said. "Ne.." I hug her and head out with Mingyu.

(Skips the cab ride journey)

We finally reach Gangnam. I honestly don't know why we're here or where we're going. Mingyu wouldn't tell me. "Where are we going?" I ask for the last time as we walk down the street. Of course, he wouldn't let me know. "I'm not telling you" he told me teasingly. Aish this boy. I just followed him until he ask me to stop at some kind of stairs. "Close your eyes" he said. I was taken aback. "Wae?" I ask. "Just close it" i stare at him hesitantly.. "Can you just trust me OMG" he said. I laugh "araseo araseo" he's so adorable when he gets annoyed. I close my eyes and i felt his hands covering them too as he stand behind me. We went up the stairs and he lead me to some kind of place. He lets go of his and said "TA-DAAAA" i open my eyes. It was blurry at first but when i could see clearly, i was shock by what i saw. We were at some kind of rooftop and there was pretty lights around us. There was even a nice view from here. In the middle, there is a table full of food. I turn my gaze to Mingyu and he smile at me. "Do you like it?" He ask. "Do i like it?? HOW CAN I NOT LIKE THIS YAH KIM MINGYU!" I said, still trying to believe that this is all real. He chuckled and continued "Well this is not all" i look at him as he head over to something. He grab a box and handed it to me. "Open it" he said. I don't know how to say this but it's almost like as if we're together, well i wish. I completely forgot my mission to help him remember today. I open up the box and i saw a cute looking white dress. It has laces on some parts of it. I swear it's really pretty. On top of it is a black beanie. I look at him and said "Are you serious? This is so CUTE" he smiled and nod. "Look under the dress" he said. I look under the dress and i saw an envelop. I took it out and open it. My jaws almost drop. It's tickets to Lotte World!! HE GOT US TICKETS TO LOTTE WORLD WHAT IN THE WORLD! I hug him. He was shock at first but he return the hug as well. Once we let go, i realise something and laugh. "What?" He ask. "Nothing...it's just...Is this how you're asking me for a second date after today?" I said. His eyes widen and he rub the back of his neck. "Oh- ahah well yeah..i guess" he looks at me and continued "So is it a yes for the second date?" "Are you kidding me.. OF COURSE IT'S A YES!" I said. "YASSS" he said happily at my respond. After that, we ate the food and talk for awhile.

***

I've never thought i'd say this but for years living in Korea, the lights in Gangnam look really pretty today or maybe it's just me, maybe i'm just feeling really great at the moment. Aishh so much for 'help Mingyu' plan. I'm falling into his love trap instead heh. We walk and walk down the street passing a bunch of shops until i saw a particular shop. I pulled Mingyu and we entered the shop. "Hah! Try this" i turn him towards me and i put on a red snapback on him. He look flustered at first but he soon went along with it. I turn him towards the mirror and i look at him. He simply stared at me. "Really Nara.." He smirk. I swear he needs to stop that, especially when i can clearly see his attractive sharp tooth. I smack him "Stop smirking" he chuckled "wae? Can't i smirk?" He tease. I rolled my eyes. "You like it don't you? You like to tease me that way" i said. "Mollaaa~" he said playfully. Tsk this child is killing me. "No" "what no?" He ask me confusely. "I mean no to the hat" i said as i pulled the hat off him. I turn around and search for something and then i found a black beanie. I grab and turn to him. I put it on him and turn him towards the mirror. JACKPOT! "You have to get this" i said. He looks at himself and then adjust the beanie. "Why must i?" He ask. Dang what should i say now. Uhmm er....AHA! "So..that we have matching beanies for our second date..?" I said awkwardly. He did it again. He smirk again. He pulled me towards the cashier and said "fine, i will". I regret what i did next. Thank god i'm still alive. I turn to look at him as he still hold on to me and...
He...

...

HE WINK
________________________
This took forever didn't it hahah i'm so sorry for not updating for so long.

Btw did you listen to the song while reading? Tell me what you think haha i'm deeply in love with the song honestly.

I'll update soon but here is this chapter for now. Thank you to those who still keep track with this story :)

Keep voting and comment ^^