Chapter 32

Kim Mingyu's POV:

"Are you feeling any pain? Like any chest pain or anything?" the doctor ask me. I just simply shake my head as a no for a response..

That was when a girl stopped right at the doorway. She was perspiring so badly. I stared at her for awhile and we had an eye contact. It then hit me. Something click in my head. I hold my head as everything started spinning and without much realisation i started shouting.

"GET HER OUT PLEASE- PLEASE I BEG YOU"

"PLEASE GET HER OUT OF HERE PLEASE DON'T LET ME SEE HER"

It all happen too fast. The last thing i saw was the door shutting right at her face before all i see is pitch black.

***

I open my eyes slowly only to be greeted by the bright sunshine shining through the window..

"Goodmorning" a soft voice said beside me. I turn to the side and i saw my mum. She smiled. "How are you feeling now?" She ask as she helps me sit up.

"I'm still in the hospital but i'm good i guess? Did i black out last night?" I said. Her face then looks at me pitifully. "Yes, you did" "why?" She hesitated but she replied "you- you started shouting when-" "oh" i cut her off as i remembered what happen last night. The girl. Shin Nara..

I smiled and look at my mum. "Eomma can you get something for me to eat? Other then the hospital food, please?" I playfully made a disgusted face at the hospital statement to lighten up the mood a bit. She smiles. "Sure" she pats my hand gently before leaving my room. Once the door closes i sigh. "Mian..eomma..for making you worry" i said softly.. "Mian...nara...for shouting at you" i thought to myself.. "i just can't forgive myself for what i've done to you, to us"

I remembered everything...

Our hands were interlocked as we swayed our hands back and forth as we walk down the hallway. I was sending her to class. We stop right outside her class and i smiled at her. "I'll be back to send you home after school" she just nod and tiptoed to kiss me on the cheek. "Sure babe, got to go now" she said before entering her class. I turn to my left and walk down the hallway and i stop as i saw a group of boys looking at me. I'm not surprised. I knew who they were. I scoff and walk towards them. "What do you want now?"  Kai his name, chuckled. He swing an arm over my shoulders like we were 'close'.. We walk down the hallway and we turn to a hallway where no one walks to. It was always quiet. "You know what we want" he finally said as he shove me on the wall, holding on to my collar. "I don't have that much money idiot" i hiss. He scoff and punch me in the stomach. He continuously punch me till i kneeled on the the floor holding on to my stomach. "Too bad idiot.. If you  hadn't left us for those stupid boys of yours, we wouldn't have done this." He said and then he force my face to look up to him "they cared, they are my brothers" i hiss back at him and he laugh "whatever mingyu.. It's either you join us back, you pay or...." he smirks before continuing "nara is all ours to do whatever we want to her- which i'm sure would be best in my ro-" "don't you dare lay a finger on her!" I shout. "Then make your decision fast kim mingyu.. You have till friday" he said before standing up and walking away. "WHERE THE HELL AM I GOING TO GET $1000 BY FRIDAY?!" I shout to him. He didn't even bothered to turn. "NOT MY PROBLEM MINGYU" he shouts back before he was finally out of my sight. I sigh and slowly stood back up, still holding on to my stomach. "Fuck" i curse under my breath. I can't let him touch nara but...how..

I stood outside the school gate waiting for her. I had already went to the nearby pharmacy. I feel better now. I can walk without holding on to my stomach now. I waited until i heard footsteps. I turn to my left and smiled when i saw her. The love of my life. "Hey babe!" She said happily when she saw me. "Hey love" i said putting on a smile. Although, it hurts to smile at this moment. She kiss me and hug me. I close my eyes to take in the moment. "I will never....ever let them touch you" i thought to myself before letting go of her hug and smiled at her again. "Kaja?" I said as she hold on to my arm. "Kaja!" She said cheerfully.. I will never want to hurt you.. I will always be happy with you.. Just for you.. Shin Nara... I promise..

That was the last time i felt happiness before everything went downhill.. Before i failed to keep her safe and happy..before i failed to keep my promise.

I walk down the road and as i was reaching a nearby alley, i stop. I heard a girl crying and saying things like "get off of me you byuntae-ah!" And that was when i realised. It was nara. I ran into the alley and i felt like everything stopped. I stop and i found myself looking at him holding on to nara. He was...touching her.. While the rest of his friends were looking.. He saw me and stop. He gave that evil smirk before turning to me. "Ooh so he finally came for you huh nara" he said and i look at her. She was crying. She look like a mess. It hurts me. "Too late mingyu...she's mine now" i shook my head. No. No, she will never be yours kai. She's mine. "Dream on Kai" i said before i ran up to him and punch him in the face. Once he let go of nara's arm, i grab her and told her to run. We started running down the streets as they started chasing after us. She held to me so tightly. She was scared. I'm sorry nara. We ran and ran. They were kind of far but they were catching up. We ran different directions and at one point she tripped. "Ack! Mingyu..." I help her up and we ran again but this time she was limping. We turn to another direction and i knew the place damn well. If we go for another turn, it'll be a dead end. We stop. They'll appear soon. If i bring nara along with me, we'll be trap at the dead end together. Which means, they'll get to her. I can't let that happen. I can't let them have her. I'm sorry nara.. I turn to her and kiss her.. "Mi- Mingyu-ah..." She said like she was confuse.. I can't help but a tear slip down my cheek.. "Promise me.. Promise me you'll take care of yourself" i said cupping her face. She vigorously nods her head as she understood.. I pulled her and told her to hide behind a wall which was small. They won't see her here. "Whatever happens, don't come out.. Stay here till you hear nothing but silence and then go get help okay.." She nods as a tear slipped down her cheek as well.. "I love you" "i love you too" i heard the guys coming and i quickly started running again. They saw me and i finally turn to another direction which was the dead end. "It's okay, nara is safe now.. It's okay" i thought to myself before i turn towards them. They smirk at me before charging towards me. I didn't even put up a fight. Nara is safe now, that is all that matters.. They started beating me up and the next thing i knew, something hard hit me on the head and everything went black.

With that i will never be able to forgive myself. If all that didn't happen, we wouldn't have forgotten each other. I'm sorry nara. I really am.

A knock then interrupted my thoughts. I look up and my mum entered with food. I can't let anyone see me upset. I need time..

_____________________
Heolllll another chapter.. I honestly felt sad writing this like i actually imagine it happening for real like damn... But oh wells..
+ NEW BOOK COVER HEHEHE

I hope you like this chapter... Do vote and comment :)