Chapter 15

Shin Nara's POV:

"Nara!! Wake up! You have no excuse to stay home today. You're going to school!" my mum said, more to screaming honestly, as she shook me. She then walk out of my room. I sat up, still feeling lost af. I grab my phone and look at the time. "07:00!!!" i gasp "shit man!" i quickly stood up and rush to the bathroom. Damn it, school starts at 07:30. How the heck am i going to make it on time?! ughhh.. Once i was done taking a shower, i quickly rush to get ready. I then ran downstairs while looking at the time. 07:20. There's no way i could make it omg. I put on my shoes and quickly got on my bike and off to school i go.

As i reach the front gate, it was already close. "Shit!" i walk in pass the guards and lock my bike at the bike area. I wanted to run but someone grab me by my collar. And i know exactly who it was. "Trying to run i see, Miss Nara" "You know you can call me Nara only right? Besides, we're the same age for god sake, -Jaebum" i said glaring at him as he still hold on to my collar. He laughs. Now this everyone, is the guy who catches people when they're late or causes trouble. He is beyond annoying. "You can let go of me now" i said pushing his hand away. He lets go and raise his hand. He then tried to push me to a direction which i clearly knew. "I know what to do pabo" he chuckled as he was amuse. I clearly didn't find it amusing. I walk towards the field and started running. YES, in my uniform. Ugh, this is why i hate being late.

***

I'm standing outside the classroom door like a mess. I'm perspiring and my uniform is already eff up now. I sigh in annoyance and then entered the class. The teacher glance at me and told me to sit outside. I rolled my eyes. "Great" i said heading back out. Hana and the girls were laughing at me. When i was outside, i threw my bag on the floor and sat down. This day couldn't get any worst. 5 minutes pass and someone open the classroom door. I didn't look. Probably it was some girl needing to go to the toilet. But i was wrong, when i heard who it was. "Need accompany?" i quickly look up and saw Mingyu smiling at me. He then sat beside me. I look at him, confused. "Why are you here?" i ask him. "I sort of did something just to sit with you out here" he said rubbing the back of his neck "besides, the lesson was boring" he then lean on the wall and close his eyes. "Well thanks. For accompanying me" i said closing my eyes too. "No problem" he said. After that, we sort of fell asleep.

***
"omg this love birds" a voice said "Yah! Wake up!" another voice said. I slowly open my eyes and saw the rest infront of me. What the. I realise i was leaning on someone's shoulder. I look up and saw Mingyu sleeping. My eyes grew wider and i push myself off him. Which made him wake up. He looks at me with wide eyes too. "How did we-??" "i don't know" i said feeling shock and embarrased. "Okay okay. Just get up already. It's lunch time guys" Yewon said while helping me up. "We slept for that long??" i ask her. She just nods and smiles at me, more like a grin actually. I ignored it for now and just followed her. The rest of the boys were following behind.

Kim Mingyu's POV:

Nara walk infront with Yewon. I'm still in my sleepy state, so i kept quiet while walking. Suddenly, Hoshi came beside me and ask "How did you both end up sleeping like that? and for that long?" i shrug my shoulders "I don't know. We were bored and sleepy i guess" i said. He smirks at me "But still...you-" "If you're going to ask if i like her or not right now, i'm going to smack you" i said glaring at him. He laughs and raise his hands, defeated.

Meanwhile..
Another person's POV:

I'm cleaning the house when i heard a knock on the door. I walk towards the door and open it. To my surprise, i was greeted by a very familiar face. "Hello...-neighbour" she said.

__________________________________
Here's a short chap as an update :-) I hope it's alright. Is Nara and Mingyu going to fall for each other? or is something going to happen?

Do vote and comment ^^