Chapter 21

Seungcheol's POV:

"Mingyu..?" I ask.

He looks up and said,

"Seungcheol?"

He place his phone on the table, then stood up and we did our usual handshake. He then sat back down. As i was sitting down, i saw a photo displayed on his phone. That's odd, i swear the little girl in the photo looks like Nara. He notice me looking and he quickly grab his phone and kept it. Strange. "What photo was that?" I ask. He laughs awkwardly "hah er nothing much, just a photo of me when i was young. Please tell me you didn't see my face...right?" He ask me looking insecure as hell. I laugh "don't worry i didn't" i then change the topic "anyways, why are you here?" He shrugs "i don't know..i just needed to relax my mind and this mango smoothie is kind of working i guess" i just nod. I then look at the time. "Ah...sorry dude, i gotta go. Need to run some errands for my dad haha" "oh sure no problem.. I have to head back home too anyways, told my mum i'll only take a while" both of us then head out and went to our own directions. As i walk, i thought about the photo on his phone. "Childhood photo?" I mumbled to myself, not convinced. "But Nara was in it" i said softly. Then i felt like someone was staring at me. I snap back to reality and saw an ahjuma near me staring at me. "Uh..." I bow at her awkwardly "i was...erm..was..-" she made a weird face like she was judging me. She then shook her head and walked away.. I stood there dumbfounded. Omg i must've look crazy talking to myself...aishhh~ i turn back to the direction where i was going and as i was doing so, my eyes landed on a girl sitting by the window in a cafe. She was giggling at me. My eyes widen and i felt my face heat up. Worst of all...SHE WAS CUTE! I quickly turn and continued walking my direction to escape and stop making a fool of myself. Oh god, why just why...

Next Day

Shin Nara's POV:

I woke up as usual on the bed in the hospital, staring at the empty boring white room, greeted by my mum sitting beside me. "Are you feeling better sweetie?" I nod. She pass me my water and i drank it to clear my throat. Her face then lit up like she's so eager to tell me something. "Eomma, just spill it already" she giggled "YOU CAN GO HOME TODAY!! You're getting discharged today.." I almost spat my water out. I swallowed the water and said "REALLY??" She nods. "The doctor said you're stable enough to be discharged but of course you still have to take your meds and take care of yourself" i hug her and sat back straight smiling "oh i don't mind.. Just let me out of here already hahah" i said laughing. YES!! I'm finally getting out of this boring place. I know it's been only like what, 3 days? But still, staying in the hospital is really boring.

***

"Ahhh~ it's good to be back home!" I exclaimed as i jump onto my bed. I grab a pillow and started hugging it. "GOSH this is so comfortable!" I said out loud.

"Woah there young lady, calm down" i look up and saw my mum laughing by the door. I smile at her. She walks in and sat on my bed. I almost thought that she was about to start some girl talk. Instead, she sigh. "I know you're feeling better and all...but can you please take care of yourself next time?" She then hesitated but continued "and now that you know about Mingyu, i hope you'll learn to deal with your emotions" i nod. I understood what she meant. She does have work to do and having me getting all sick worries her. Also, i do need to learn how to deal with my emotions even if it really hurts to see Mingyu not knowing a single thing. All of a sudden, she holds my hand gently. I look at her, confused. She smiles. "If it really hurts you to see him like that, the least you could do is help him remember" she said. With that she stood up and left my room. I sat still. Help him remember? How?? I can't even remember things myself. I mean other then knowing that i've met Mingyu since i was young, that is. Now how can i help both of us???

The Next Morning

I'm going to school today since i'm feeling better. I got ready, ate my breakfast for once then i grab my bike and head out. As i was getting on my bike, a familiar voice called me. I turn around and i saw Mingyu. He walks up to me with his bike, smiling looking at me. "Hey. You feeling better?" He ask while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. I sort of froze the moment i saw him. "Erm...Hey..ah yeah i feel better now, thanks for asking" i replied, giving him a smile to prove to him that i'm alright. Aish i sounded stupid when i replied him. Ugh pull yourself together Shin Nara! I was deep in my thoughts when i hear the sound of fingers snapping. I came back to my senses and Mingyu was snapping his fingers at me. "Nara...Hey...are you sure you're okay?" He ask looking worried. "Yea...yeah i'm okay. Can we just go now?" I said as i pulled myself together. He looks at me one last time then he nod. We then head to school together, like we always did.

_______________________
Not much happen yet in this chapter.. I'm sorry if it's kind of a sloppy update . Will try to update more non-sloppy chapters soon... Thank you to those who still read this story and voted and comment :) it helps me think of more to write. Thank you for those being patient as well. Slow updates due to studies zz

ANYWAYS HAVE YOU GUYS WATCH MANSAE MV?? I'm still not okay after watching it. Also, Boys Be track is like my jam at the moment. IT'S SO GOOD!! I just can't wait to get the album now.

Do keep voting and commenting! ^^