Chapter 1

Shin Nara's POV:

"Nara!! Wake up, you've got school today" what was that..OH YEA SCHOOL "OWw" great, what a way to wake up today, falling off the bed. Summer's over and back to school i go. What's worst, i'm going to be late. I quickly took a shower and got dressed in my school uniform. Gosh the skirt is too short. I grab my bag and ran downstairs, while tying up my hair into a messy bun. "Sorry eomma!! Can't do breakfast today, i'm late" i couldn't even wait for her reply, i put on my shoes and got on my fixie (a bike) and cycled as fast as i could to school. I am NOT about to be late and run around the field, that's the last thing i want to happen today.

***

"what happen to you omg?" Yewon ask looking at me in disbelieve. I'm trying to breathe which i guess scared her because i sounded like a dying whale. "I had..to..cycle..hais i'm tired omg" she laughs at me, i mean what are friends for right zz. "Serve you right, you should try waking up early you know" i look at her in disbelieve and scoff "yeah, that is if i could sleep early without my bestfriend screaming through the phone about her new shoes" i said pointing at her shoes. "hah, sorry about that" "Whatever" we walk towards our class. "Oh, did you hear? There's a new student in town" huh? new student? "They say he's really attractive. Apparently he's going to be in our class" oh god "Oh no, don't tell me we'll have to deal with those girls skrieking in class because of some hot transfer student" i face palm as Yewon laughs at me.

I sat down by the window where my desk is at. Yewon sat behind me. The class was basically making so much noise, i felt like my mind was going to explode. "Class settle down" the homeroom teacher came in and a boy followed him. Heol..He looks familiar. Have i seen him before? He's tall and has black hair. He definitely is attractive. And...here comes the girls shrieking. Oh gosh help me. "Annyeong, my name is Kim Mingyu" he bows and the homeroom teacher was smiling, which was scary. But wait, Kim Mingyu? why do i feel like i've heard that name before? "Have a sit beside that girl, Nara" the homeroom teacher said as he points at me. Nice, i have to sit with the newbie and those girls at the back are glaring at me. This day couldn't get any better.

Kim Mingyu's POV:

"Have a sit beside that girl, Nara" the homeroom teacher told me as he points at a girl by the window. Nara? That sounds familiar.. I walk over and sat beside her. The girls at the back were glaring at her. What was their problem? I look at her once again, and i can tell she wasn't having a good day. I didn't want to ruin her day even more so i decided not to start a conversation with her.

***

RING!! school ended and it was definitely an annoying first day of school. Can you imagine, i had girls shrieking whenever they see me, it's so annoying. I unlock my bike and cycled home. Thank god no one followed me home.

Shin Nara's POV:

I'm watching a kdrama in the living room when my mum suddenly handed me a box of rice cakes. I look at her hoping whatever she was going to say is not true but too late "Nara, go give this rice cakes to the new neighbour" "why must i do it?" "Because i want them to have a good impression of my daughter" lmao what "must i reallyyy?" "Nara just go" aish, she won't let me rest even for a few minutes. I stood up and grab the box. I put on my flip flops and walk towards the neighbours gate. I press the bell and waited for a few minutes. I was about to leave when the gate suddenly open. "Annye-" wow wait what "Heol..you're my new neighbour?" "Nara?" Kim Mingyu, the transfer student is my new neighbour. Are you serious? "wow okay, well here's some rice cakes for your family, my mum wanted me to give it to you guys" i handed him the box, which he took it. "Thanks, i guess" he replied awkwardly. "Don't mention it, okay bye" i quickly left and entered my house. This day got weirder and weirder by the minute.

______________________________
Just a short chapter to get it started hahah.. I really love Seventeen, do you?

'Heol' is like 'daebak' if you didn't know ^^