Chapter 11

Shin Nara's POV:

Another day of school and another day of girls glaring at me. Not that i even care anyways. I give zero care in the world about them, especially Hana. I'm clearly not giving a damn about them either when i entered the class. I walk towards my table and took a sit. And of course, since Mingyu isn't here yet, Hana took her chance. She and her friends walk towards my table and stood infront of me. My headphones are still plugged into my ears so whatever she said, i couldn't here it. I glance at her and saw her saying whatever she was saying. It was boring, so i just look away afterwards. I knew she scoff when she pulled out one side of my headphones. I look at her again with my pokerface. Is she really bored or something? Doesn't she have any other things to do?

"Yah! I'm talking to you!" she raise her voice. "Clearly, you are and clearly, i don't care" i said leaning back in my seat staring at her. She scoffs "Yah, Shin Nara!-" "Can you go away. Seriously, aren't you tired? You're so noisy omg" i cut her off. Then, at a very nice timing, Mingyu came in the class. He place his bag down and sat down. He looks up to Hana and said "Can you move? My eyes hurts" ooooooohhhhhhh burnnnnnn~ You go Kim Mingyu! Hana on the other hand looks like she's about to cry. She stomp her feet and then left. "Well that was entertaining" Mingyu said as he stretch his arms. I laugh at his remarks "very".

While Mingyu and I were busy talking, i suddenly stop. I look out the door and saw Hoshi and Yewon holding hands. He then lets go of her hand and kiss her forehead. "what the..." She giggled or something and then entered the class. Hoshi saw Mingyu and I looking and waved at us. I'm still shock by what i saw. Yewon took a sit and then i turn around to face her. "What is going on?" She gave me a weird face and said "what?" "Uhm helloo~ Yesterday you were moody and ignoring Hoshi but today, from what i saw, he gave you a kiss on your forehead. Mind explaining why?" she laughs "Long story..I'll let you know later" i nod and was about to turn back but then she stop me "Oh and Nara.." i look at her "Thank you" she smiled. I'm definitely lost but i just return her the smile.

Lunch

"Gotta go" i said as i stood up and pick up my bag. Mingyu stood up as well. "woah woah WOAH~ Hold on, where do you both think you're going?" Minghao ask as they all stared at us. "We're going to study" Mingyu simply said "kaja" he then said to me. I nod and wave goodbye to the rest and followed Mingyu.

***

I walk to a section in the library to get a maths book. I look around and AHA found it..but it's way too high for me to get it. I look around to see if there's anything for me to stand on but no luck. So, i tried the only method, jump. I jump and jump trying to grab the book on the shelf.. What a failure. I stop and sigh in annoyance.

Suddenly, a hand reach out above me and grab the book. I turn around to see who it was. He looks at the book and then handed it to me "Here" i stared at him and took the book. He has blonde hair. His uniform had one button unbutton and his tie was loose. He has a bad boy look on him but what is he doing in the library then? "T-thanks..?" He then held out his hand at me "The name's Yoongi" he smiled. "Oh, uhm Nara" i shook his hand and of course the curious me, i ask him "I'm sorry but were you studying or something? Not to be rude but you have those bad boy look" He chuckled "Ani" he then points to a corner near the shelf "I was sleeping. I woke up and saw you jumping" o-oh..my bad.. "Ahh i see" "Well, i gotta go now. See ya around" He smile and left. Well that happen. I then remembered that Mingyu was waiting for me lol. I quickly walk out of that section amd head to the tables.

***

"What took you so long?" He ask "I had troubles to get the book okay" I hiss at him "Told you, you're short" I gave him a death glare "Oh shut up Mingyu" he chuckled and surrender playfully with his hands "Fine, let's start this maths thing then" he then open up a book and started writing. I look at him. Somehow he looks really cute while studying. "You can take a picture if you want" i snap back to reality when he said that. My cheeks started to heat up. "Er...what?" what a suckish way to cover up Nara omg.. "Nothing" he laughs and continue writing without looking at me. I quickly flip the book and started writing. I clearly made a fool out of myself. Damn it.

Kim Mingyu's POV:

How cute. She was staring at me while i wrote down the formula for a question. Was she admiring me or something? Hahah Shin Nara, you sure are something..

__________________________________
Yoongi sleeping in a library and i get it he's short calm down haha it's just for the story.. xD Yewon and Hoshi. And then there's Mingyu and Nara. I'm sorry if updates are slow, i need to brainstorm on what to write for each chapter~

Do vote and comment ^^