Clayton Kershaw {Fighting With The Brother} [MLB]

"Clayton! Put me down!" I yelled as I banged on Clayton's back. He had slung me over his shoulder and wouldn't put me down, no matter how much I yelled at him. Tossing me on the bed, he laid down next to me and buried his head in the crook of my neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist. He placed a kiss to my neck before I hear his snoring fill the room.

Tomorrow, Clayton's pitching against the San Francisco Giants. That's a big enough rivalry as it is, but add in that my brother, Madison Bumgarner, is the opposing pitcher, the rivalry goes up to the next level. The Dodgers had an off day today before the series started, but Clayton spent all day practicing his pitches while I caught them. Lets just say, my hand is sore from catching the baseball, even with a glove on.

I glance at the clock and see the time. 11:48 PM. Once again, I wasn't able to fall asleep easily. This happens almost every night. I slip out of Clayton's arms and walk out onto the balcony, where I lean against the railing. Thoughts were racing in my mind and I couldn't stop thinking about them, no matter how hard I tried.

"Baby, what are you doing?" I hear someone say behind me, causing me to jump. Laughing is heard behind me before someone wraps their arms around my waist. "Sorry baby girl." Clayton lays his head on my shoulder and places a gentle kiss on my neck. I relax at his touch and lean back into his chest.

"Can't sleep again?" "Yeah." We stand like that for a while until Clayton pulls me back onto the bed. "Try to sleep baby. Please?" I curl up next to him and restlessly fall asleep.

"Baby, time to wake up." My eyes flutter open and I see Clayton standing there dressed already. "You were finally sleeping peacefully so I let you sleep as long as I could." Slowly, I climbed out of the bed and walked over to my closet, where I grabbed a Kershaw jersey and some athletic shorts.

I walked into the bathroom, showered and changed, then walked downstairs where Clayton was eating a bowl of cereal. Grabbing a bowl, I pour some cereal before sitting down next to him.

We finished eating and put our bowls in the sink before head out the door. He starts up the car and we were off to Dodgers Stadium. As soon as we got there, he headed to the locker room to set his stuff down and I headed to the dugout.

I walked around the field with my hands in my pockets, just looking around. DodgerFilms was filming for his YouTube channel, something I love watch. I waved at him before continuing to walk around. The Dodgers were on the field for BP, so I knew the Giants were in their locker room. Entering the visitors dugout, I walk through the tunnel and back to the locker room.

"You boys better have clothes on, because Im coming in!" I yelled into the room. With my eyes covered, I walked into the room. The guys started laughing and I slowly uncovered my eyes. Everyone was dressed and talking to one another. I walked over to Madison and gave him a hug.

"Hey big brother." "Hey little sis." I talked to the Giants team for a while until they had to go out for BP. When that happened, I walked over to the Dodger's locker room and hung out with them.

-------------Skip To The Bottom of the 4th Inning-------------

I was sitting in the dugout watching the game, like I always do. Madison was pitching and Clayton was batting. The count was 3-2 and the bases were loaded. Madison pitched the ball and I heard the sound of the baseball against skin. Clayton fell to the ground, clutching his knee.

I gasped as I saw Clayton rolling around in pain. Joc was holding me back, trying to keep me off the field. Tears filled my eyes while rage filled my blood. They got Clayton up and he walked around some. He came into the dugout and a Pinch Runner went to first. I wrapped my arms around him and cried onto his jersey. "Baby, Im fine. Calm down." He placed a gentle kiss to my lips before sitting down next to me.

The game ended and I walked over to the visitors side of the ballpark. I stood outside the entrance and waited on Madison to come out. "What are you doing?" Madison asked as he walked out the door. I started to pound my fists against his chest, but it wasn't bothering him. "Baby girl, stop that." Clayton pulled me off Madison and held me.

"Why did you hit Clayton with a pitch Madison?" "It was an accident! I would never hit someone on purpose!" I scoff at his answer. "Bull. You've never approved of me being with Clayton." "What's your point?" Madison asked me, boredness in his voice. "Well, you best start approving of it." "And why's that?" "Im pregnant." Both of their jaws drop.

"P-Pregnant?" Madison sputters. "Yeah, pregnant." Clayton was still speechless behind me. "Guys, Im sorry I've been a douchebag. I really do approve of you guys, I do. The thing is, I don't want my baby sister to grow up. But you've already grown up. You're married and now you're gonna have a baby."

Madison pulls me into a hug and we stand like that for awhile. "I gotta go before the team leaves me. Love you sis." "Love you too bro." Madison bro-hugs Clayton before heading off to the bus.

"Baby girl, your pregnant?" Clayton asked me when we got home that night. "Yeah. I was still trying to decide how to tell you." I sit on the counter and Clayton stands between my legs. "It doesn't matter how you tell me. You don't know how happy I am right now." He places his hands on my stomach as he kisses my lips. "I love you baby girl." "I love you too babe."

---------------------------------------

Dying of Clayton Kershaw feels, so I wrote this. How do ya'll like it?
(1048 Words)
7.25.2015