Matt Wisler {First Fan Fiction} [MLB]

"Hey Matt! Have you ever Googled yourself?" Mike Foltynewicz asked the young pitcher. As Matt registered the question, he realized that he hadn't done that since high school. "Not lately, no. Why should I?" "It's interesting what's on the internet these days."

After the Braves had finished that nights game against the Marlins, the exhausted Matthew Wisler made his way to his car, duffel bag in tow. "Don't forget what I said earlier!" Mike yelled in Matt's direction. "Okay, okay. I will."

As Matt sat in the drivers seat of his car, he grabbed his phone and typed his name into Google. "Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter. All this is the usual." He continued to scroll, until he came across something that caught his eye.

"Wattpad? What the heck is that?" He clicked on the link, unsure of what would be awaiting him. "It's a story? About me?" He began to read, quickly finding himself trapped in the storyline.

"Matt, you good? You've just been sitting here." Dansby Swanson asked as he knocked on Matt's window. "Oh, uh, yeah. I've just been texting an old friend. I'm leaving now." He hurriedly answers.

When Matt arrived home, he quickly showered and changed, eager to return to the story. "Now, lets finish this." Soon, Matt finds himself unable to read anymore due to the book being complete. "Wow. That was interesting."

MattW045: Great book. I found it interesting to read about myself from someone elses standpoint.

After sending the comment, Matt powers down his phone. "Man, Mike really was right, things on the internet really are interesting these days."

_________________________
arroyosqueen here it is, my entry!
It's rushed because I just got out of Powderpuff Football practice.
{284 Words}
9.7.2017