Max Fried {Cars AU} [MLB]

"You really need to take better care of yourself. If you aren't careful, your wheels could just pop off!" Matt Kemp told some other guys as he drove by, on his way to the gas station. Other guys just rolled there eyes, not bothering to listen to Matt.

One of those guys, was the young gun Max Fried. He was new to town, having recently been invited to join the big guys. He had a good brain, he really did. The fame just quickly went to his head and changed him drastically.

"Fried! What are you doing!" Snitker yelled, his engine revving in the process. Max just stayed where he was, not listening. Freddie Freeman tapped Max on his rear quarter panel and got his attention. "Get out there on the track. Snitker is losing his patience with you." Rolling his eyes, Max makes his way over to Snitker.

"Alright Fried, go warm up your tires." Backing away, he makes his way to the track, quickly getting up to speed. "Uh guys? I have a bit of a vibration!" He exclaims, terror filling his voice.

Suddenly, all anyone could see was a tire flying off a car and a huge dent on the side of Max. "Ow." The tow truck makes his way up the track and gets Max, bringing him away from the crash site.

"Now, what did I tell you?" Matt Kemp says as he drives by, a grin planted on his face. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

____________________________

arroyosqueen here's my entry! Sorry its kinda late though!
{259 Words}
9.6.2017