Chase Elliott {Hanging Out With Friends} [NASCAR]

"I'll be back Austin!" I yell as I walk out of my brothers mobile home. Being the sister of 2 NASCAR drivers was awesome since I got to go to the race tracks every weekend.

We were at Kansas Speedway this weekend and all 3 series were here racing. Xfinity Series cars were on track now, meaning my other brother Ty was practicing. I was the youngest of the 3 of us, which meant Austin and Ty loved to pick on me.

Pit road had cars scattered everywhere, which didn't surprise me. They were coming back onto pit road or leaving. Going to the garage or leaving it. I didn't see Ty's #3 car on pit road, so I knew he was on track. A car drives by me and I see the #3 on it.

I start my trek to Ty's garage stall, because I knew he would run one more lap before coming in for adjustments. Sure enough, just as I reached the garage area, Ty's car pulled into his stall.

"Hey baby sis." Ty says as he pulls his helmet off. He slides out of the car and pulls me into a hug. I hold tightly onto him, trying to steal some of his body heat. Even in my sweatpants and Atlanta Braves hoodie, I was still freezing in the October weather. Ty started talking to his crew chief, so I started to walk around the garage again.

Someone wrapped their arms around my waist, causing me to jump. "What are you so jumpy for baby?" They say in my ear and I quicky recognize their voice. "William Clyde Elliott the Second, don't scare me like that!" I exclaim as I turn around in his embrace.

"Sorry baby, couldn't help myself." I peck his lips before intertwining our fingers. All the cars were making their way back to the garage, so I knew practice was over. We walked back to Chase's RV and were there maybe 5 minutes when someone started banging in the door.

"If I open this door and Ryan is the one making all the noise-" I threaten as I open the door. Bubba Wallace and Dylan K (Cant spell his last name) were standing there while Ryan was crouched behind them. They all walk in and I smack Ryan. "Next time, just knock."

I sit back down next to Chase and see they were trying to play Xbox. The wires were tangled together and some remotes weren't turned on or plugged in. I took a picture and started to laugh. "What's so funny (Y/N)?" Bubba asked me once they untangled the remotes and tried to turn them on. "The remotes aren't plugged in." They glance at the cords and quickly plug them in, the remotes coming to life.

Ryan, Dylan, Bubba and Chase had the remotes going and NASCAR: Inside Line loaded when they tossed me a remote. "Lets see how good you are at this game." Little did they know, I play this game all the time with Austin and Ty. ai acted like I didn't know what I was doing and as soon as the race started, I went all pro on them.

"I thought you had never played before!" Dylan yelled as I beat them a 3rd time. I laughed as Dylan tossed his controller on the floor. "Might have lied. I play it with Austin and Ty all the time." Chase puts his arm around my shoulders and I cuddle up next to him.

We ordered a pizza and ate it while watching random things on tv. It started to get late, so the guys headed back to their own motorhomes. I sigh as I see the time. 9:37. "I guess I best be getting back to Austin's." Chase wraps his arms around my waist and I set mine on his shoulders. "Do you have to?" He asked me in this deep country voice. "Yeah, I have to. I love you." "Love you too. See you tomorrow." I kiss his lips before walking out of his motorhome and towards Austin's.

"Have you been with Chase?" Austin asks me as I walk into his RV. "Maybeeeeeee." I say as I grab a bottle of water. "Someone's in love!" He yells as I start to blush. I throw a pillow at him and he starts to laugh. "Wait until I tell Ty." "Im going to bed, see you tomorrow." I stand up and walk back to my bed.

-----------------------------

Chase Elliott Imagine now posted! Let me know what you think of it!
(764 Words)
7.25.2015