Cody Zeller {Acceptance} [NBA]

"(Y/N)! Get up!" I hear yelled at me from the door. "Whyyyyy???" "Because it's 9:00 and Cam doesn't know you're here." I pull the blankets over my head and I hear Cody chuckle.

I feel the bed sink and arms wrap around my waist. I turn over and see Cody laying there. I scoot closer to him and lay my head on his chest. He starts playing with my extremely curly hair. "I don't wanna leave."

"I know you don't baby girl. But you still have too. I have practice soon and Cam thinks you are at (Y/F)'s house." "You could be (Y/F), just put on a skirt and shave your legs." "Never gonna happen." I smile at that comment. I slowly get out of the warm bed and head to the bathroom.

I take a shower then head to the kitchen, where I see Cody making breakfast. I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his back. "Why are you so tall?" Cody turns off the stove and turns around. "Why are you so short?" "Touché."

He hands me my breakfast and we go eat. I look at the clock and see it says 9:45. "I guess I better get going." I stand up and walk over to Cody. I give him a kiss. "Love you baby girl." "Love you too Cody." I grab my keys and walk out the door. I get in my 2014 Toyota Tundra and drive towards Cam's house.

Now, let me stop there and introduce myself. Im (Y/N) Newton, Cam Newton's little sister. Well, I'm his adoptive little sister. His parents adopted me when I was 5. I live in Charlotte North Carolina with Cam. Im dating Cody Zeller, the Starting Power Forward/Center for the Charlotte Hornets. Only, Cam doesn't know about Cody and I dating. Cody's teammates and then Cam's teammates know, but not Cam. Yeah, I know thats bad.

I pull up to Cam's house and get out. "Im home!" "In the living room!" I walk in there and see Cam, Luke Kuechly, Kelvin Benjamin, Corey 'Philly' Brown, and Josh Norman. "Hey boys." I hear a chorus of "Hey (Y/N)." I sit on the floor by Luke and say,"What are ya'll doing?" "Trying to get even Madden teams." Philly says. "I'll play. Now its 3-on-3." They picked teams and it ended up being Me, Kelvin and Josh against Cam, Luke and Philly. They decided to play 1-on-1 and then it be a best-of-3 type of thing. Kelvin and Cam went first.

"Well since I ain't playing the first game, Im taking my bag to my room." I stand up and start walking up the stairs when I hear,"Im going with (Y/N), I need help with something." I turn around and see Luke walking my way. I walk up the stairs and into my room. I hear the door close behind Luke. "You weren't really at Alex's were you?"

I sigh. "No. I just hate sneaking around behind Cam's back." "Well why are you? Why don't you just tell him?" "He is so protective over me and he doesn't like the idea of me dating a guy. Let alone one that is traveling the country and Canada for a chunk of the year." I feel tears forming in my eyes. Luke sighs and gives me a hug. "Maybe if he saw how you two acted together, he would accept it." "Maybe." I whispered. I wipe the tears off of my face and walk downstairs.

Cam beat Kelvin 28-14. Next was Philly and Josh. Josh won 21-7. Finally, it was Luke and I. It was a Life-Or-Death game. Luke was winning 10-7 with 24 seconds left in the 4th. He was on offense and I was on defense. His quarterback threw the ball and I intercepted it, running it back for a touchdown. I made the extra point attempt and time ran out. I won 14-10. I walked upstairs to get my phone and saw I had a text message. I clicked in it and it was from Cody.

CZ40: You coming to my game tonight?
Me: Yep. Why would I not?
CZ40: Idk.
Me: Wait a minute. Shouldn't you be practicing?
CZ40: .......Maybe.......
Me: Cody! Go practice. I ain't getting you in trouble with Coach Clifford.
CZ40: Finnnnnneeee. Love you
Me: Love you too.