Joe Panik {Summer Time Fun} [MLB]

YEP, IT'S A BOE IMAGINE.
I started this on Sunday August 28th, so yeah

*NOTE: AS I WRITE THIS IMAGINE, JOSEPH MATTHEW PANIK HIT A SOLO HOME RUN AGAINST THE ATLANTA BRAVES (Pitcher was Aaron Blair). FEELS ARE EXTREMEEEEEE!*

"Come on Joe, it'll be fun!" I say as I pull on his arm. His face shows a look of unsureness, so I wrap my arms around his waist. "Please babe? Hunter and Lexi are watching Madelyn." I give him my puppy dog eyes and stick my bottom lip out. He lets out a shakey sigh and places a kiss to my lips. "Fine Bri, but only because you are so cute."

I grab his hand and pull him towards the 4-wheeler. "Climb on and hold on to me." I tell him as I start the vehicle. "Why?" He asks as he wraps his arms around my waist. "This is why!" I shout as I gun the engine and shoot down the road. Joe lets out a high pitched squeal and I laugh as his grip on my waist tightens.

*NOTE #2: HE DID IT AGAIN. JOE JUST HIT ANOTHER HOME RUN OFF AARON BLAIR. THIS ONE WAS A 2-RUN SHOT.*

Slowing the 4-wheeler, I glance back and see a look of horror on Joe's face. "What's wrong babe?" "Bri, I don't think I trust you driving this thing." The sound of other engines fill my ears, and soon I see two more 4-wheelers.

The engines cut off as Madison and Buster climb off the two vehicles. "Joe and his look of terror. Something tells me you gunned it, didn't you?" I laugh and lean back into Joe's chest. "I might have." Joe just stares down at me, not believing that I had said that. I leave a kiss to the bottom of his chin. "Alright, alright. Quit being adorable in front of us. This is just awkward, mainly because I'm your brother." Buster says as he gags.

Buster and Madison leave on their 4-wheelers, so I crank mine back up and rev its engine. Joe's grip immediantely tightens, and I laugh loudly as I race down the gravel road, rocks flying up all around us. "Brittany! You're gonna kill me!" He screams over the sound of the engine. "No I won't! I promise you Joe, I won't kill you."

I pull back up to our house and turn the vehicle off, the engine dying out. "See, it wasn't THAT bad." I said as I stood up off the seat. Turning around, I see Joe still sitting there, his eyes wide and his hair blown around. "I think that was worse than the first time around."

Rolling my eyes, I grab his hand and pull him into the house. "You survived, that's all that matters Joseph." Wrapping his arms around me, he holds me tightly against his body. "Yeah, yeah I did. I'm still not so sure about you driving the 4-wheeler though." He told me as he rested his head on top of mine. "Well then, you can drive next time." I said as I turned around in his arms. "But I don't know how.""Exactly, that's why I drive it." I kiss his lips before I turn around and walk away.

____________________
Boe imagine completed, let me know what you thought about it!
{561 Words}
9.3.2016