Shawn Mendes {They Don't Know About Us} [Music] AU

remember, shawn isn't famous in this, seeing as it's an au
song is with the adorable picture of shawn
____________________________

"They don't know about the 'I love you's'"

They Don't Know About Us by One Direction blared from my speakers, causing me to quickly go to the next song on the Take Me Home CD. "Hey, I like that song! What do you have against it?" (Y/F) asked before flipping back to it. "Uh, nothing." I answer quickly, causing (Y/F) to get suspicious.

"Does (Y/N) have a crush?"

Brushing it off, I shake my head and laugh. "What? No!" "Whatever you say. I think you would be cute with Mendes though." She told me before typing away on her phone. "I'm forever single. I'll probably end up as an old cat lady." I tell her as I pull up to her house. "If that's the story you wanna tell, go ahead." She says before closing the door behind her.

To: Mendes❤️
I'm really getting tired of hiding our relationship, it's getting stressful

Sending the text, I pull away from (Y/F)'s house. My phone soon begins to ding, signalling that I have a text.

From: Mendes❤️
Don't worry about it anymore

At the same time, my Instagram dings, telling me that I was tagged in a picture.

@shawnmendes: my love❤️ @(your instagram handle)

My phone rings soon afterwards, and I laugh as I see who it is. "Yes (Y/F)?" "YOU LIAR! YOU ARE WITH MENDES!"

_________________________________
let me know what you thought!
6.24.2017