Logan Paul {Pop-Up Shop} [Youtuber]

"This is finally the day!" I said as I exited my New York City apartment. Logan Paul's Maverick Merch pop-up shop begins today, and I was excited to be able to go. I had saved up all my money from my waitressing job and planned go spend it on merchandise.

"Holy crap." I mutter as I spot the shop. People were lined up and down the block, completely shutting the area down. Parking garages were full, but luckily I found a parking spot. As I walk towards the shop, I hear a loud noise and hear people rushing towards me. Throwing my hands up instinctively, I feel something fall into my hands. "Aww man! She caught the shirt!" Everyone groans before turning away from me. Opening up the shirt, I see it says 'STAFF' on the back and has a Maverick logo on the front.

As I finally made my way to the shop, I grabbed one of the Maverick backpacks that I had been wanting for a while, along with a snapback hat and a 'You Gud Bro?' survey shirt and a 'Logang 4 Life' shirt. "You can't spend anymore money (Y/N)" I say to myself as I pick up another shirt. Placing it back neatly, I attempt to make my way towards the check out area of the tent.

"I see you caught the staff shirt I launched."

Turning around, I'm met face-to-chest with someone. Raising my head, my eyes meet Logan Paul's. "Oh, uh, yeah. Yeah, I did. Here, I'm guessing you are going to want it back?" I say as I hold the shirt out to him. "Nah, you keep it. That's why I launched it. But I'll sign it for you." He signs the sleeve of it before handing it back to me.

"Thanks Logan." I say as I tuck the shirt back into my bag. "Anything for a pretty fan like you." My face begins to heat up, so I hide my face in my hands. "Here, what if I give you the staff discount? Maybe you give me your number in exchange?" Logan said as he led me to a checkout spot.

After checking out, I grab a sharpie and write my number on Logan's arm. "There." I said as I put the cap back on the marker. Walking away, I hear Evan talking to Logan. "Thas muh boi!" Evan said, just like Logan does in his vlogs. Grinning, I continue my walk back to my car.

_______________________________
421 Words
7.22.2017