ConnorIRL {Life Changing Events} [Youtube/Twitch]

Connor is one of my favorites from Battle Universe/Team Edge/REKT/Get Good Gaming.

enderizzo here's an imagine about your son!

Please don't hate me after reading this! {cough cough lxrnadanes cough cough}
_______________________________________

'I'm home!" I heard yelled throughout the small apartment, and a grin breaks out onto my face as I laugh at Connor. "You don't have to yell babe. I can hear the door open." "Well," He says as he pulls me into his arms, "maybe I wanted to."

"You're being super cuddly today, and I'm not even gonna complain." I say as I pull myself closer to Connor while keeping my eyes on the movie in front of me. "I gotta show off my cuddling powers." Rolling my eyes, I hear Connor laugh and pull me even closer, if that was even possible. Kisses were being planted all over my face, so I laughed a bit before pulling away. "Stop babe, I wanna watch the movie."

A pout forms onto Connor's face and I place a kiss to his lips to wipe it away. "You're adorable, you know that, right?" I tell Connor. "Yeah, well, you're even cuter." "Nah. You are." We bicker for a while until Connor gets up to go to the kitchen. "I'll be back." As he exits the room, my phone rings and I see it's Gunner. "Yeah Gunner?" Sniffling and crying is heard on the other end. "H-Have you-u talk-lked to C-Connor?"

"Gunner, what's going on? Why are you crying?" Shuffling is heard on the other end of the phone, then I'm met by Tanner's voice. "(Y/N), have you talked to Connor?" "He was just here. Let me go get him." Standing up, I go to the kitchen to get Connor, just to see he isn't there.

"He was just here. Where could he have gone?" Searching the entire apartment, I see there is no sign of Connor. "Turn the news on and tell me what you see." Turning the TV on, I let out a high pitched shriek and drop my phone. "No. No, no, no!"

Tears begin to stream down my face as I see what's shown before me. Grabbing my car keys, I run down the stairs of the apartment building and out to my car. I throw the key into the ignition and drive to Tanner and Gunner's shared house and knock on the door once, just before collapsing to my knees in tears.

"C'mere." I feel someone pick me up and carry me inside, setting me beside another crying figure. "How? How did this happen?" I sob, pulling my knees to my chest. "Nobody knows, last we saw him was a few hours ago when he left the office." Tanner tells me, wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"But, but he was just at home. We were watching a movie and he went to the kitchen. This can't be real!" I scream, crying harder. The TV blares back to life and I slowly raise my head, glancing at it.

"Three hours ago we had a report of a serious car crash between a pickup truck and a SUV. We now have learned, that the driver of the SUV was driving in the opposite lane, as well as driving impaired. Neither driver survived the impact of the crash." There, in front of my eyes, was a picture of Connor's truck, mangled and destroyed.

"No, he had to have survived! Connor has to be alive! Please. Please." I start to murmur and slowly fade to silence.

"(Y/N), (Y/N)! Wake up baby."

My eyes explode open and I grip onto someones shoulder. "Relax. Calm down baby." "C-Connor." Sobs rack my body as I grip onto his shirt, like it was my only lifeline. "Y-You're alive." Tears fell onto his shirt and he held me tightly against him. "What's wrong baby?"

"I-I had a nightmare. Y-You were d-dead. I was a m-mess and so were T-T-Tanner and G-Gunner-r." He wipes some tears from my face and kisses my temple. "I'm alive and right here. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon."

_____________________________

I sobbed while writing this.
Please don't kill me.
{696 Words}
1.14.2018