Nomar Mazara {Spaces} [MLB]

theaveragerangersfan I'm not sure if you are still doing the contest or not, but if so this is my entry!
_____________________________________

"Well well well, look who it is." Mike Napoli said as he saw me step onto the field, bat in hand. I head over to where my former teammates are and hug them all tightly. "I miss y'all. The Astros are nowhere near as fun to hang out with." "We miss you too, but I think Nomar misses you the most." Ryan tells me as I pull away from hugging him.

"Where is he?" "En la casa club." Rougned tells me. He waves over Emily, their trainer and his girlfriend, and tells her to go get him. She hugs me before turning around and walking to the visiting teams clubhouse. We chat for a few minutes longer, before I'm grabbed from behind and spun around in someones arms.

"Mi amor." Turning on my heels, I'm met face-to-face with my boyfriend, Nomar Mazara. I pull him into a tight hug, not wanting to let him go. It was the first time we had seen each other in person since my trade to the Astros two months ago. I sensed that the others had left the field, leaving just Nomar and I.

No words were exchanged; none were needed during the moment. All we needed was each other, and we currently had that. I began to sniffle, and Nomar sensed I was getting emotional. "No, no, no. Por favor no llores bebé." He began to wipe the tears from my eyes, seeing as they were streaming down my face.

Lucroy taps Nomar on the shoulder and motions for him to come on. "Te amo." Nomar says as Lucroy begins to pull him to the dugout. "Yo también te amo." Quickly, he kisses my lips before being led away, leaving a space between us again.

_____________________________
Let me know what you thought!
{322 Words}
6.21.2017