Sam Hunt {The Grammy's} [Music]

"Sam! Stop that!" I squealed as he chased me around the hotel room. He was halfway dressed for The Grammy's tonight, but he decided to start chasing me instead. I was trapped on one side of the bed, him on the other. Whichever way I moved, he moved the same way.

I dashed to the left, hoping to slip into the bathroom. Unfortunately, Sam reached out and grabbed me, pulling me on top of him as he fell onto the bed. My back was pressed against his bare chest, and I flipped over to face him. "Sam, you need to get dressed." He glanced back at the clock before placing a kiss on my nose. "I still have another couple hours. It'll be fine."

His arms stayed wrapped around my waist and my head remained on his chest. "Are you sure you can't come with me tonight?" He asked me as he ran his fingers through my hair. I nodded my head. "You know I'm behind on my schoolwork. I have to catch up on my work." He sighed and pulled me closer.

I rolled off of Sam and curled into his side. "I wish I could go with you tonight. I really do." He placed a kiss on my lips. "I'll send up plenty of pictures. Luke will too, you know that." Sam sat up and walked towards the closet, grabbing his shirt. He pulled it over his head, covering his torso. After slipping his shoes on, he grabbed his keys and pecked my lips. "Love you (Y/N). I'll see you when I get back."

When I was sure Sam was gone, I grabbed my phone and sent my brother, Luke Bryan, a text.

To: Big Brother
Sam's gone. Send Caroline over with my dress

I hopped in the shower and quickly did my thing. After I had finished, I jumped out and put a robe around me. A knock sounded from the door, and when I looked through the peephole, I saw Caroline there with my dress. "Thank you!" I said as she handed me the dress.

Walking into the bathroom, I change into the dress

Walking into the bathroom, I change into the dress. It was a black, one shouldered dress with a gray belt across the waist. After I was dressed in it, I walked out of the bathroom and stood infront of Caroline. "Beautiful." She handed me my flats, because I hate heels, and I slipped them on. My hair was soon curled and my makeup was finished. Luke entered the room and we soon left for Staples Center.

The red carpet was quite crazy, with all the celebrities and trying to avoid Sam. Everyone knew I was going to surprise Sam, everyone but Sam knew it. He was performing with Carrie Underwood near the beginning of the show, and I was going to surprise him backstage afterwards.

LL Cool J helped me hide backstage and then told me where Sam's dressing room was. As soon as Sam passed where I was hiding, I went into his dressing room to watch his performance. He and Carrie nailed their collaboration of Heartbeat and Take Your Time. As I flipped the lights in the room off, I sat down on the couch, trying to act natural.

Footsteps filled the hallway, the door soon opening. Light illuminated the room, Sam's shocked face being shown. He scoops me into a hug and twirls me around. "I thought you said you couldn't come." "It was just a huge plan to surprise you." He places multiple kisses to my lips before letting me go. "Let me put my suit on and we'll go sit down."

Sam didn't win any of the awards he was nominated for, but he didn't seem to care. He just was estatic that I was sitting next to him at The Grammy's.

________________________________________

Sam Hunt is my absolute babydoll. I just had to write something about him.

Shoutout to _outlaw39_ and PocketFullOfPoseys who also love Sam Hunt!
Let me know what you thought about this!

{671 Words}