Ch. 30

"We have a day off tomorrow." I said as I layed on top of Michael. He grunted when I fell on him and then he wrapped his arms around me.

"I know. I want to go eat a good meal at a good restaurant with the boys." He said.

"That sounds good." I said with a nod.

"Ooh! Dog pile!" Megan shouted and fell on top of us. I started laughing as Michael grunted again.

"Why are you still here?!" Michael asked, rather loudly. I winced at the noise and then rolled my eyes.

"Because she's my girlfriend." Calum answered as he pulled his phone out. I smiled at the camera as he took the picture. Megan was laughing and Michael looked bored out of his mind.

"Ashton! You owe me $50! Pay up bitch!" I yelled. Ashton walked in and looked at us weird.

"Do I really?" He asked. I nodded my head and he pulled a fifty out of his wallet. I reached out for it but couldn't reach and he kept moving it away from me. "Oh! Too slow!"

"You're a fucking child." I said and reached for it again. "Give me my money!" I yelled and moved too far, making us topple over, Megan landing on top of me on the ground, elbowing me in the balls. The pain brought tears to my eyes and Michael started laughing.

"I'm so sorry!" She said quickly. I groaned and curled into a ball.

"I can't fucking breathe." I gasped out, making the boys cackle at me. The pain went to a dull feeling after a while and I just layed on the ground and glared at Michael.

"What are you glaring at me for?" He asked. "Ashton did it."

"You laughed at me." I snapped, he bit his lips to try not to smile and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why do I have three thousand follower requests on instagram?" Megan asked, her eyes wide. "Oh... Aww that's actually a cute picture. Oh now girls are telling me to kill myself. Fuck you too bitches."

"They're what?" Calum asked. She waved him off.

"Honestly. I am 100% telling the truth when I say that it doesn't bother me. I promise. I've dealt with it before with girls at school." She said with a shrug.

"That doesn't make it ok." Ashton told her.

"Honestly, let them make fools of themselves because that's what's happening." She said with a shrug. "Them calling me a whore, or a slut, or a bitch doesn't make me one and I know I'm not one so that should be all that matters in my opinion. I mean, you'd think with all the pictures of me on Wesley's page that they'd have started this earlier."

"You and Wesley have met?" Michael asked her.

"Ya." She said. "I spent a week in Cali with him and Keaton. They're like my annoying brothers."

"Wesley doesn't see it that way." Calum muttered. She wrapped her arms around his torso and smiled up at him.

"You have nothing to worry about. Ask Michael and Luke, whenever you and Ashton were brought up, all I used to say was how hot I thought you were."

"She's not kidding." Michael said with a snort.

"At first we thought that she was just like, in love with Calum because he's famous, but we always brought you up first and then she's be like 'mmm, love to get me some of that' and it made us laugh and then we got to know her and she totally changed our mind sets." I said.

"She wants to get some of that Calum." Ashton said as he giggled.

"I have no shame." She said with a laugh. Calum smiled and leaned over to kiss her and me and Mikey fake gagged.

"Ew. Hetero make out. Gross." I said and everyone was in stitches.