Epilogue

"You burnt through the pan Michael! How the fuck do you burn through the fucking pan?! How the fuck is that possible?" I rolled my eyes and shook my head at them. My name is Ryan Thomas Hemmings. Michael is my dad and the person screaming at him is Luke, my other dad. They adopted me when I was four years old and I have been apart of the family for thirteen years now. By family I mean mine, uncle Ash's and uncle Cal's. Though they're not actually blood related, my parents grew up with them and I grew up calling them uncle Ash and uncle Cal. They're all four in their forties but they act more childish than me, I feel bad for Ash and Cal's wives sometimes.

"I don't fucking know! I've never been good at this!" Michael yelled back. Luke picked the pan up and looked at Michael through the hole. Yes, I call them by their first names, it's easier than saying dad and both of them answering. They don't really care anyways.

"Right... I'm leaving." I said, getting up form the bar stool. They both looked at me then, stopping their argument.

"Where are you going?" Luke asked. He's always been the overprotective one. Always has to know where I'm going and who I'm going to be with. "And who are you going to be with?" See?

"I'm going to go over to over to Josh's house." I said.

"Are you guys, like..." Michael trailed, making the 'fucking' hand motion. Luke slapped him and then looked at me because I said nothing.

"Wait. Are you?" Luke asked. "It's ok. Obviously. I just want to make sure that you're using protection. I mean, I know you can't get pregnant or anything but-"

"Woah. No. We're not. And what makes you think I would be a bottom? Or that I'm even gay at that?" I asked. They looked at each other and then back at me before laughing.

"Oh please." Michael said. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm pretty sure we can tell when someone's gay, we are ourselves. And as far as the bottom part. I knew you were the bottom in your relationship the first time I met Josh. Don't lie to yourself."

"I don't understand how you guys think sometimes, honestly." I said, rubbing my eyes. "Maybe we are kind of a thing, who cares?" I asked.

"Me. I'm your father." Luke said sternly. "I want to meet him."

"He's been here a million times." I said, looking at him like he was stupid.

"No. I mean I want to meet him as your love interest. I've already met him as a friend, that's not the same." Luke said.

"He's slept over here before." Michael said suddenly.

"Oh my god. Have you guys had sex in our house?" Luke asked, completely disgusted.

"Luke. Me and you had sex in my parents and your parents house before." Michael said, furrowing his eyebrows at him.

"You shut up." Luke said.

"That's my line you asshole." Michael muttered. I pinched the bridge of my nose and groaned.

"Ok bye! I'm leaving!" I yelled and walked out the front door. I walked outside and got in my car, closing the door and starting it. All of a sudden, there is something hitting my windshield and me jumping ten feet in the air. I looked at Michael, who was standing in the front door with a satisfied smirk on his face. I looked at what hit the windshield and slammed my head against the steering wheel.

"Tell Josh to wrap it up! I don't want you getting any diseases in your butt hole!" He yelled. My face went red as some of our neighbors gave him dirty looks. Luke grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him inside, closing the door. I pulled out of the driveway, the box of condoms falling off my car into the driveway, and still being extremely embarrassed, drove off to Josh's house.