23 -

The next morning, the sun shone brightly over Baltimore, flooding the city with light. Ellie and Kate woke up with palpable excitement. Kate, who had studied in this city, was eager to show Ellie all the must-see spots.

"Ready for an adventure?" Kate asked, a wide smile on her face.

"Absolutely! I can't wait to see everything you have to show me," Ellie replied as she quickly slipped into a comfortable outfit.

They left the hotel and headed toward the heart of the city. Kate was a true tour guide, sharing stories about every street corner.

"Here's Lexington Market," she said, pointing to a large, colorful building.

Ellie gazed in awe at the vibrant stalls and the mouthwatering aroma of food.

"This looks amazing! It must be even more bustling on weekends when it's packed with people," Ellie said, snapping photos.

"Totally! And right over there is the contemporary art museum. I spent hours exploring the exhibits."

"I'd really love to see that," Ellie said. "It's a shame Finneas and Billie can't roam around freely like we can. I bet they'd love to discover the city. It must be a bit annoying to be a star"

Kate nodded, her expression darkening slightly.

"Yeah, I feel a little bad for them. They can never enjoy the city like we do. The fans and paparazzi are always around."

They continued walking, discussing the different neighborhoods in the city. Finally, they stopped at a cute café filled with natural light and green plants.

"We should sit down here," Kate suggested. "Their cappuccino is to die for."

They took a seat at a table by the window and ordered their drinks. As they sipped their coffee, the topic of the concert came back up.

"You know, I have an idea. How about we organize a little sleepover? It could be super fun, like movies, candy, and some big pizzas."

Kate burst out laughing.

"Oh yes, I'm totally in! You should suggest it to Billie. She must need a break from all those rehearsals."

"Great idea! I'll text her," Ellie replied.

As they left the café, Ellie sent Billie a direct message, inviting her to the sleepover.

"Hey Billie! Kate and I were thinking about organizing a girls' sleepover tonight. Would you like to join us? We won't stay up too late since the concert is tomorrow night."

After a few hours of wandering the streets of Baltimore, the girls returned to the hotel. Upon entering their room, Ellie noticed that Billie had finally replied.

"Hey Ellie! I'm totally down, but I might be a bit late. I still have rehearsals. I'll do my best to get there as soon as I can."

Ellie smiled while reading the message, turning to Kate.

"She's in, but she'll arrive a little later. She's still in rehearsal."

"Awesome! We can start getting everything ready. I'm wondering how we're going to sneak my mattress from my room to yours without anyone noticing," Kate said, laughing.

The two girls looked at each other, amused.

"We have to be stealthy so we don't get kicked out of the hotel."

They began planning the mattress transfer. Kate took a moment to check that no one was watching, then they started sliding the mattress across the floor.