24 -

Ellie woke up slowly at 9 a.m., the sunlight streaming through the hotel room curtains. She smiled when she saw Billie still asleep, her head resting on her shoulder. It made Ellie smile, she was way too cute, but she gently pulled away so she wouldn't disturb her. An hour later, Billie's alarm went off. The day of the concert had begun.

Billie was the first to leave to meet up with her brother, leaving Ellie and Kate to get ready. Before Kate left the room, she couldn't resist making a comment to Ellie.

"You know, when I went to pee last night, I totally saw how Billie was all snuggled up to you," she said with a teasing grin. "It was so damn cute."

Ellie blushed and shrugged.

"It was probably an accident," she replied, a little embarrassed.

Kate let out an amused laugh.

"Yeah, sure... or maybe she's just comfortable with you," she said as she headed out of the room.

After that conversation, Ellie focused on the day ahead. The concert was getting closer, and she did one last check of her gear, her camera, and her lenses. She wasn't as excited as usual, the exhaustion from the past few days weighing on her, but she knew that once she got there, the adrenaline would kick in.

A few hours before the concert...

As she was finalizing her prep in her room, Ellie heard a knock at the door. Opening it, she found Billie standing there, looking radiant but with a hint of uncertainty in her eyes.

"Hey Ellie! I need your help... I can't decide what to wear tonight, can you give me your opinion?" Billie asked, holding up two different outfits in her hands.

Ellie raised an amused eyebrow, knowing full well Billie had an incredible sense of style and didn't really need help. But she was flattered that Billie came to ask her anyway.

"Doesn't matter what you wear, you always look bomb, but show me," Ellie replied, smiling.

Billie showed her the options: one was a blue streetwear look with an oversized Ralph Lauren polo, probably eight times too big for her, and the other was more low-key but still stylish, an Adidas set.

"Okay, definitely the first one," Ellie said, pointing at the blue outfit. "You're gonna kill it in that, it's seriously dope."

Billie laughed and nodded, clearly happy with the choice.

"I was kind of leaning toward that one too, but if you say it's the right call, then it's the right call. Thanks, you're the best," she said, throwing Ellie a wink before heading off to finish getting ready.

Ellie watched her leave, shaking her head in amusement. "This girl is something else," she thought.

Jumping ahead to the concert.

When the concert started, Billie's energy immediately lit up the stage. The crowd erupted as she stepped out, wearing the outfit Ellie had approved earlier. She also had on a pair of white Jordans that Ellie would love to steal, given the chance.

Ellie, in her role as the photographer, captured every moment with precision and passion. She focused on Billie's smiles, her interactions with the crowd, her graceful movements, and her boundless energy, as usual. It was like Billie shone brighter with every note, every song.

The crowd was electrified, and Ellie knew she was getting incredible shots. Every snap of the camera showed just how radiant Billie was, completely in sync with her fans. As the concert neared its end, a thunderous ovation shook the venue as Billie thanked the crowd with a genuine smile.

"Thank you, Baltimore! You guys are amazing!" Billie shouted before leaving the stage.

After the show, Ellie joined the other photographers backstage. They were all exhausted but happy. Ellie, though, felt overwhelmed with emotion. "Another unforgettable night," she thought.

Back at the hotel...

Ellie walked into her room, tired but content. After dropping her gear, she sat on the bed and started reflecting on the night. Billie's performance had been nothing short of incredible, and Ellie felt the need to send her a message. She grabbed her phone and quickly typed.

"Hey Billie! You absolutely killed it again tonight. Your performance was insane, and the photos are fire. You totally deserve that number one spot, always a pleasure seeing you on stage. Get some rest, you've earned it!"

She sent the message and smiled, imagining Billie's reaction. "This girl has endless energy, it's crazy how she manages to pull this off every night."

Feeling satisfied, Ellie finally lay down on her bed, closing her eyes for what felt like the first time in forever. Her thoughts wandered to the highlights of the day, from the moments of connection with Billie to the intensity of the concert. She knew tomorrow would bring new memories, but for now, she savored the calm.