Author's Note

Hi there reader.

Hello, Hola!, Namaste, Asalam-Alaikum, Bonjour....basically...Hiya :)

I just wanted to say thank you.

Thank you for reading, for voting, for adding you're list, to commenting and to just supporting this book and believing in it.

This was my first every fan fiction and i'm so sad to see it end.

But....guess what?

Guess what?

IT IS NOT THE END!!!

The sequel will be called:

"How To Love Caroline Forbes" and because you reader are so awesome, i'm going to give you a special sneak peak of the next book. Soon!

I really hope you loved reading this and you enjoyed it.

Thank you for those who have given me feedback because that has just HELPED ME SO MUCH IN MAKING THIS BOOK EVEN BETTER!

I have really loved writing this. I love vampires and the vampire diaries tv show is just one of a kind! 

Thanks to L.J Smith for writing such a great book and the characters...they are just unforgettable. No wonder so many people have written about them or JUST LOVE THEM!

Thanks again reader for reading. 

Without you, my heart is small and lonely....you make it happy and big!

Till next time ;)

-FELLOFFthehill

P.S. 

The sequel to this will begin as soon as i can. But dude, I HAVE EXAMS AND ITS MY LAST YEAR AT HIGH SCHOOL. So i cannot make any promises ;( But i will promise that this trilogy will be written up for you guys!

Oops...did i just say "trilogy"? 

;) Haha

Oh gawrd, Wattpad has really made my life that BIG CHUNK MORE SWEETER :) But its mainly because of you guys reading. I truly love you're SOULS! AHH YEAH, I'M A CREEP ;) But i'm YOU'RE CREEP!

Bye, love!