Chapter 11

I had just got home from the Trancy manor and found out that my aunt, Madame Red, sent her butler over to my manor to train with Sebastian. His name was Grell and he has been destroying everything and then trying to kill himself. I can't even eat my breakfast in peace. I thought that Sebastian would be the only one inconvenienced; I never thought that I would be affected by it as well.

"Master are you ready?" Sebastian called to me as I sipped my tea. "I have the carriage ready and waiting for you out in the front."

"Fine." I went to the carriage while Sebastian was instructing the servants to keep everything spotless and Grell not to do anything but sit in the exact spot he's in now. When Sebastian said something about how if Grell did try to kill himself then he could do it outside and trying not to make too big of a mess, Grell was saying something about generosity and kindness that was given to him.

When we had just arrived back at my manor and to my horror when I opened the door, I saw that the whole place was decorated in pink flowers ribbons and even my servants were dressed up. When I had walked into the living area Ellija just came running towards me.

"CIIIEEEELLLL!!! How I have missed you sooo much!"

"E-Ellija! What are you doing here and what happened to my manor?" I sulked.

"Ceil, how many times have I told you to call me Elli. Oh! And I decided that now only the cutest things belong in the Phantomhive manor. Don't you love what I did with it? Look I even made a decoration out of Grell." He pointed upwards to the ceiling where we can see a dying Grell hanging from a rope. Sebastian took him down and told Ellija that it distracts from the beauty of the room. Beauty of the room my ***.

"Look Sebastian!" Ellija exclaimed. "I even have something for you as well." Ellija took out a pink bonnet and placed it on top of Sebastians head. My servants were laughing so hard until Sebastian gave them a "make one more sound and I will kill you" kind of look. Then he turned back to Ellija saying how thankful he was for it. Even I had to admit that I wanted to burst out laughing the second I saw him wearing that horrid thing.

"Oh Ciel don't you think that's it's a good idea." Ellija said to me as he spun me around.

"What is?"

"A welcome home ball."

"A ball!!! No way!"

"Yes! And you can wear all the pretty things I pick out for you, oh if you do, you will look just so cute in them!"

"Look I don't want a ball!"

"Oh you! Come with me!" she said completely ignoring me and pointing to Grell. "I'm going to make you even cuter than you already are." After that she dragged him by the rope attached to his neck and dragged him along after him out the door.

"Wait! I said no Baaalll! Ugh I don't have time for a stupid ball."

"Mistress, I know this really isn't the best time to say this, but you are not really good at dancing and Master Ellija wants that dance." I sulked at the comment.

"Fine then arrange me a private tutor or something."

"We don't have time to call a tutor in for you, so there is only one option. I will be your dance instructor."