Chapter 16

(Ciel's POV)

Ugh I can't sleep! I'm going to go take a walk... As I was walking down the dark unknown corridor my stomach started to growl. Ugh where is Claude's room or even Alois's? As I was wandering around I was getting impatient and opened up random doors. On my second door I opened up the same door to the room with the piano. I was instantly over whelmed with emotion, but I tried to push it in as I made my way to the piano.

"This is where me and Sebastian, kissed." I whispered to my self. And began whispering the rest of the song.

Black, black, black and blue

Beat me 'til I'm numb

Tell the devil I said "Hey" when you get back to where you're from

Mad man, bad man

That's just what you are

Yeah, you'll smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car

Gave you all I had

And you tossed it in the trash

You tossed it in the trash, yes you did

To give me all your love is all I ever asked

'Cause what you don't understand is...

I'd catch a grenade for you (yeah, yeah, yeah)

Throw my hand on a blade for you (yeah, yeah, yeah)

I'd jump in front of a train for you (yeah, yeah, yeah)

You know I'd do anything for you (yeah, yeah, yeah)

Oh, I would go through all this pain

Take a bullet straight through my brain

Yes, I would die for you, baby

But you won't do the same

I-If

I would have continued, but I was unable to because I started to cry silently. Silently, but harshly. Why Sebastian? Why?

That night I cried my self to sleep on the piano, on the same place where I first kissed him, on the same place where I thought I loved him, where I thought that he loved me, but I was wrong.

When I woke the next morning an excruciating pain lingered in my neck as I slumped back to my temporary bedroom. It looked to be very early in the morning with the sun only just beginning to rise so I plopped my self on the bed and when my head hit the pillow I fell right asleep. Unfortunately, a man in a black suite and black hair came and opened the windows revealing a blinding light.

"Five more minutes Sebastian..." I said sleepily.

"Forgive me my lady, but I am not Sebastian." That perked my up and also brought back more sad feelings. I liked it better when I was sleeping, at least then and there in my dream world I could forget everything. Even when you wake up in that one moment everything is perfect, but then you remember and it's like the world is crashing down on you in one instant.

"Sorry Claude."

"Mrs. Phantomhive, I couldn't help but realize that you are not your usual self. You have seemed so distracted and dazed."

"Forgive me, but I am just not feeling well."

"It's a shame, that Sebastian" I tensed up at his name, "Couldn't return your love for him." I looked at him dumbfounded and shocked. How could he know? "I'm sorry to tell you, it's not a demon thing. I could love you and I would never hurt you."

"Please. Stop."

"What he did was unforgivable and I know you need some time to heal. So that is why I won't ask you to return my love. I just want you to know that I love you."

"You what?" my face cherry red and a tear streaming down my cheek.

"Ciel, make a contract with me, and you will never have to go back to that place, or face him ever again. If anything you will have double the chance to get revenge."

"I'm not getting revenge. I am simply doing this so those people would feel the same pain they put me through. If I contained both contracts with you and Sebastian, it would make things easier."

"Will you accept my offer love?"