Chapter 20

Claude's POV

The next day

I have been in the best mood I have ever been in. Ciel will finally be mine. Her beauty and her soul are just divine. I let my daydreams take over me and I started to tap dance in the garden, when I suddenly feel that Ciel is calling for me. I am so glad that I can see her everyday now.

When I made it to Ciel's room she wanted me to help her with her clothes.

"Claude I need for you to get me a new dress, I seemed to have some how ripped this one." I looked down at the hem of the dress and there was about a foot long rip in the front of it.

"That or would you like for me to mend it for you?"

"Just do both, I need a new dress anyways."

"Of course, my lady." I smirked and pushed up my glasses. I walked over to her and bent down to her level. "Do you need help getting out of that?" she just looked at me like I was an annoying idiot and thought that her answer was obvious.

"No."

"Well when your done just hand it to me or one of the other servants and I will mend it right away." Before I left I leaned in to give her a kiss goodbye before I went to the market when I felt, and heard, Alois calling for me. I sighed in annoyance.

"Claude! Claaauuude?"

"If you excuse me."

"Claude what took you so long? Was Hannah being an idiot again?" he smirked.

"Miss Phantomhive had called for me."

"Ah Ciel. Isn't she wonderful Claude?" he perked. "Just don't forget, she is mine." He glared at me. I knew this pathetic excuse for a master would get in my way. "That is why I called you here. I order you to not have any feelings towards her what so ever." And he needs to be dealt with immediately. Nothing will get in my way, not even my master. "After all, if you want my soul you have to obey every order I give to you." But you are forgetting one thing your highness...

"Of course, after everyday that passes I grow hungrier for that soul of yours." I would rather have Ciel's soul over yours.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes, your highness..."