CH1. Shining like JEM

(Eunha's POV)

{cheering}

"We promise to be back soon. Please be patient as we come back with better music and give you a different us." I winked and puffed my cheeks as i winked with a peace sign. The stadium went wild and they cheered my name.

"Eunha! Eunha!"

I bowed in respect to all of our fans, Holograms.

The seven of us waved to the crowd and smiled, "Shining with JEM! Please get home safe! We hope you'll cherish this moment just how we do right now!" I looked to Nami who was teary eyed.

Our Holograms were awing and beggin for us to stay.

We were at our final fan meeting/concert of the "Howling" era. We are finally finishing off our activities for our song "Velvet Kiss". Leader Insu directed us off the stage and the other girls started cleaning up. I was the last to step off.

"Encore! Encore! Jem! Jem! Jem! Encore" I peeked back at the fans and pouted.

"Eunha. You better not go back. We have to go to the airport ASAP. Lets go." Jinmi took off her mic and left to change.

i gripped the stair railing and bit my lip. A sudden rush came to me as i stood center stage of the stadium, "Hello!" i waved and spun to see everyone.

They went crazy and cheered.

"Shhh..." I put my index finger pver my lip, "I'll get in trouble if they find me here." i joked. The speakers around the stadium were booming with my voice talking to the crowd, "I must be going in a bit. So how about one minute?" I winked and motioned for a song to come on.

It was my own song and my favorite of all my writing. "Freedom"

~Stepping out to the world, its better than anything i've imagined.

~Be independent, mature, Be strong

~Things we're always told to be while growing up

~Cant we be a bit foolish, reckless, young?

~Im sorry if its dissapointing to the people closest

~We were born to be different

~What is it we must do to be free?

~Be independent, mature, Be strong

~Things we're always told to be while growing up

~Cant we be a bit foolish, reckless, young?

~Im washed with Noooo~

i stood silent with a final breath. The final note left the audience speechless. i opened my eyes and saw people crying, others were smiling and waving to me, others were saying it'll be okay.

My eyes were teary and i coudlnt help but choke aas i tried to laugh it off, "I wish to stay longer...Im very sorry but i must go now. I hope to come to Japan again. It was an honor." i gave a final bow

My cousins were at the stairs waiting for me, "C'mon we have to go now." Shinmi smiled and threw me a whacky face to cheer me up.

"Ha~ Let's go..." Jinmi rolled her eyes and patted my back.

*Japan fans are truly amazing. Their bright colors and attitude really brought energy to our final howling stage. Thank you very much* 230954 likes/23915 comments

That is right, im a very active idol on INSTAGRAM. Fan service is what im most famous for... also my rebellious behavior... Hey I'm American. Thats where i got "Freedom" from.